anyone still play FM07

I have pretty much stopped playing FM at the moment but I find 07 is better than 08.

I usually hate going backwards because I miss out on features from the new one but 08 IMO, didn't offer anything new. I went back to 07 and enjoyed it, good regens, great ME, no terrible confidence feature, slightly better transfer system (still flawed though). I really hope 09 changes my mind on the best FM.

I bought my self a copy of FM07 a while ago and I found out everyones kind of moved on I can't find anything on it anymore so I was just wondering is there still players of this version out there?

Yes, I still play 07. I find it much more balanced than 08.

i play champ man 01/02 a bit where ireland had a great team (duff only 22 years old and roy keane a rock in midfield) and chelsea had a very average team. Jody Morris, Celestine Babayaro and Boudewijn Zenden stars of the team......and to tie into this topic i dont play fm07 anymore but it is better then fm08 :):):)

I'm still playing it, and I'm planning on keeping on playing for a while yet - unless if the reviews of 09 blow it away.

I'm playing my in-game persona from scratch starting as a 30-year old, and I'm interested to see how far up the ladder before I reach the age of 65. I'm now 8 years in, so I have a while to go. I am now managing Go Ahead Eagles in the Dutch Eerste Divisie.

07 plays better (match engine gives better results on 'standard' default settings) - I like to see how Im doing in the wealth league domestically in 08 though! The price on 08 should fall through the floor when 09 is released by the way.

I still play 2007 too and really enjoy it- I had some time away from FM and only came back to it a few months ago, after reading the feedback of 08 I decided it probably wasn't worth going for. I will probably make the jump to 09 though if it plays well and is received well. There is a lot of tactical stuff for 07 on a website called FM Britain and a bit more on the link near the top of the thread

ah I can't play 09 cause of my computer but yer from what I heard I never even bothered looking at 08 and even though 07 is the only one I've played I find it awsome taking my 25 year old manager all the way to the top. First season playing and I took my newzealand knights all the way and won the pre-season cup.

FM 07 is a lot better than FM 08 in term of "overtime enjoyment". For those who usually only manage a team for 3, 4 seasons and restart a new game. FM08 for the win.

For those who wants to play for 20 seasons+ FM07 wins hand down. FM07 makes me so happy when I have player that when they are 22, they can actually be world class like Ronaldo. There are many good regens pop up around the world.

I've played 08 only a couple of times; i didn't get into it as much as I am into 07. Don't know why, though. Maybe the regens, I don't know.

The game i am into right now is with 07, 2020 with a Segunda B team in Spain, and can't get enough of it. I love how the game stays stable-ish throughout the seasons; i think 08 is a lot more random (from what I've heard.)

Anyway, 07 for me, at least until 09 comes out.

Archived