what will fm do !

alot of managers have been speaking about how the transfer window should be abolished just curious what will fm do if it is as i know they always like it bang up to date as to why they have january patch and release the game after transfer window so what do you think they would to keep it up to date do if there was no window ?

Not to attack you in any way, but could you compose your sentences in... Sentences? A period and/or some commas in the mix.

I'd like to answer you, but I'm not sure I understand the question :p (Maybe I'm just dumb, who knows...)

If this happened I'd like to see the EA way of doing it.

For those who don't know, EA with NBA 09 are having it so stats are changing all the time to reflect the real world. So if a player moves, then its easy to update. I'm not 100% how it works but thats what I'd like to see. It is very ambitious though and I think SI would onyl update the db when they release a patch.

Not to attack you in any way, but could you compose your sentences in... Sentences? A period and/or some commas in the mix.

I'd like to answer you, but I'm not sure I understand the question :p (Maybe I'm just dumb, who knows...)

mate jst read it as it is av bn drinking fur gd few hours a cany evn member the question lol ko

Isn't the transfer window hard-coded? If so, a patch won't fix it. Besides, the transfer window won't be abolished any time soon. It took years to bring it in in the first place. Also I doubt any action taken will happen mid-season -- it would come into effect after a season has been completed. Probably look to a future FM release if it ever happens.

Guest AVARiCE91

I'm most certainly not a troll, and I don't want to seem like a whistleblower either.

However, yesterday there was a thread about how SI don't communicate with their userbase enough, or truthfully enough. The thread was very civil and I agreed with a lot of the points it raised. However, some of the opposition posts were about how these forums can be a bit... tense... at times. I don't post much, I ghost a lot though and I have seen first hand how people are willing to jump onto SI's backs at nothing.

Without starting a flame war, I'd just like to point out that this thread is effectively a way for a few people to start arguing about how SI will implement a feature which will (in my opinion at least):

1) Never need to be implemented as it relies on the highly unlikely event of the transfer window being removed irl.

2) Not really be their responsibility to implement anyway, the data update we get with each patch is basically a bonus from SI ;)

3) Will be irrelevant anyway because I want to do my own transfers from the start of the season. I'm not going to restart games simply because my team has signed another winger IRL when I bought Silva in FM ;)

I don't mean this with any disrespect but before people slag SI off (not saying they will!) let's put things into a mature perspective, hey?

~ AVARiCE

As backpackant said, if it were ever to be abolished IRL then it would only happen during the off-season so for instance if they decided in October it was going to go then it wouldn't come into play until the 09/10 season and the January 09 window would still be in play as such.

The situation where SI would need to remove it in a patch simply won't happen.

Without starting a flame war, I'd just like to point out that this thread is effectively a way for a few people to start arguing about how SI will implement a feature which will (in my opinion at least):

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. This is a discussion forum so of course people will have different views on how things should, might be implemented. The difference is having the ability to discuss it like adults. Nobody has been argueing in this thread :confused:

I'm most certainly not a troll, and I don't want to seem like a whistleblower either.

However, yesterday there was a thread about how SI don't communicate with their userbase enough, or truthfully enough. The thread was very civil and I agreed with a lot of the points it raised. However, some of the opposition posts were about how these forums can be a bit... tense... at times. I don't post much, I ghost a lot though and I have seen first hand how people are willing to jump onto SI's backs at nothing.

1) Never need to be implemented as it relies on the highly unlikely event of the transfer window being removed irl.

2) Not really be their responsibility to implement anyway, the data update we get with each patch is basically a bonus from SI ;)

3) Will be irrelevant anyway because I want to do my own transfers from the start of the season. I'm not going to restart games simply because my team has signed another winger IRL when I bought Silva in FM ;)

I don't mean this with any disrespect but before people slag SI off (not saying they will!) let's put things into a mature perspective, hey?

~ AVARiCE

what you talking about mate no-ones arguin

Archived