Reconsidering your resignation

Yes, it was late at night and as manager of Uruguay I finished 3rd in my Copa America group, thinking I was knocked out (since the top two had qualified) I resigned. It wasn't until they asked me to reconsider my resignation I realised I had actually qualified for the quarter finals and I took charge for a second stint, taking them to the final, which I lost.

Can I just ask why it says on the 10th "Venables quits England post", then on the 11th "English application received" and then 17th "reconsider resignation"? Did you resign and then apply again and that's why they asked you to reconsider? Or is it a glitch?

Can I just ask why it says on the 10th "Venables quits England post", then on the 11th "English application received" and then 17th "reconsider resignation"? Did you resign and then apply again and that's why they asked you to reconsider? Or is it a glitch?

Yup had it with Argentina.

no I did not re-apply. It must be a glitch

Archived