what's your biggest victory in champions league so far?

WTF??

As Bayern Munich I recently humped PSV 1-8 (at work so no screenie) and thought that would easily be the best result in the group. At the same time Lyon were beating Levski 8-0 however! In the return fixture they beat them 7-0 so any goal difference advantage I thought I had evaporated very quickly!

@wiitastic

lol, I dont know, what has happened there, if its really for real, I would have liked to see the tactic and the team you used ;)

anyway, would be happy to score at least 1/2 of the goals in the next match, which is going to be in the city of manchester stadium -.- (not a lucky guy, when it comes to draws) :(

Have genuinely had one 32-0 match, though I don't have the picture. A tiny, tiny team made it through to the champions league group stage and had both of their goalkeepers injured in the first half against me. Poor guys. I'm slightly regretting putting a youth team against them as Christ knows what my full team could have done*

They ended up with 0 wins and over 60 goals conceded in that group.

* lost, probably. It's FM after all :(

not europe but my finest victory ever on fm was an FA Cup 4th round where as manager of Blackburn I silenced the rivals from down the road 15-0. Was amazing to watch, scored 5 in the 1st 10 mins and it just went on from there.

Europe wise was probably the same season where In the champions league I beat Besiktas 9-0 at home

not europe but my finest victory ever on fm was an FA Cup 4th round where as manager of Blackburn I silenced the rivals from down the road 15-0. Was amazing to watch, scored 5 in the 1st 10 mins and it just went on from there.

Europe wise was probably the same season where In the champions league I beat Besiktas 9-0 at home

Archived