Does the nationality of the manager make any diffrence on regen intake?

This is the case, My manager in the game got Iranian Nationality okay.

Im right now coaching AC Milan, this is my second season and the intake of the regens resulted in 4 players with Iranian Nationality. (funny enough 2 of these guys really got potential so im happy seeing how the Iranian national team will improve)

Anyway is this normal? I have never ever gotten an Iranian regen when i have been coaching a european team in all of my games. Is this something new that came with the patch?

yes it does!

in FM11 and older Fm games I've spotted in Romania dutch regens, italian regens,a brazilian and an argentinian with Romanian family names

also the game does keep count of the nationality of the coaches(youth coaches) too and the scouting knowledge I think

renatohistorycareerstat.png

renatoprofilepersonal.png

This is the Brazilian, born in Romania, got a Romanian Family name, eligible for Romania, and I called him up

so check this out Kolo Toure youth coach for a team between 2018 and 2020

youth player with his nationality comes through ranks in 2029 with him on favoured personnel (no he is not his son, because Kolo Toure doesn't have the player on favourites)

daoudatourhistorycareer.png

daoudatourprofileperson.png

fctimioaratransfershist.png

kolotourhistoryachievem.png

is it true that germany and turkey produce the best regens compared to the likes of brazil, england, ivory coast etc..?

No, in terms of PA, Brazil far and away produces the best regens. Argentina is 2nd and Germany is 3rd.

England and Ivory Coast, however, will generally produce less high PA regens than heavily populated countries like Turkey, USA, Mexico, etc., though that is offset somewhat by English and Ivory Coast regens having personalities and access to academies that make them slightly more likely to reach their full potential.

Also, there is a bug in the current version that causes inactive nations with lots of loaded players to have an exponentially higher probability of producing top class regens. So, for example, if you loaded all players from Qatar for your save, Qatar will likely have a better regen output than a playable Holland or playable Croatia.

Interesting, I have nationality as Canadian, managing in France, and in each of my 5 years all my regens have been French.

the chance of having foreign regens at the club has increased from Fm11 to Fm12 but still

the chance of regens having the manager's nationality or the coaches nationality is kinda small

save the game before the youth intake and experiment

lucksonathumanhistoryca.png

lucksonathumanprofilepe.png

Interesting thing is I have no coach that has knowledge about Tanzania or any ties to this country so this player is tied only to scouting I guess

• 1 year later...

Archived