Match Won't End - Clock Has Stopped Yet Match Continues?????

CSF

My match is currently in the 92:23 minute, it has been for approximately 10 minutes now. The match is still taking place, just still playing. No goals or anything significant has happened, but the match won't end?

Common problem or freak occurence? Jesus Christ Sports Interactive you've really let the ball drop this time out.

Never seen that before in my entire time playing FM over the last 15 years.

Nor in any of the FM12 games I've played. And not seen it reported here on the forums before.

Absolute nightmare, had to quit the game and having to replay the match now

It's weird.

Continue to save the game before you play from now on. If it happens again the SI Tech guys might be able to help or it could be a bug.

I have a feeling it was a freak thing.

How does a freak thing like that happen though if it isn't a weakness in the code?

Similar problem but I can no longer advance, I can't go on holiday, I can't save the game, I can't add a new manager or anything else immediately to hopefully snap it out of the "freeze". So it looks like I'm gonna have to quit ive been trying to fix it for 45 minutes now and I've not saved it in 5 hours, this is what happens when you stop people going on holiday on a match day which I've always used when ever I have a glitch/bug...... great :-/

How does a freak thing like that happen though if it isn't a weakness in the code?

Oddly, it might be something do with the FM and somthing to do with your system. Considering it's rarely reported, I can only hazard a guess that it's something to do with the system along with FM.

It's very very hard to know what's going on with so few details.

Archived