Worst League finish i've ever seen

Just finished my season and for the first time ever i have seen a team get 0 points throughout the whole season. MK Dons finished 4th in the championship last season but were well and truly the whipping boys of the league this year.

worstperformance.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What's the worst league performance you've ever seen?

is it possible to get worse than 0 pts? apart from going into admin and still loosing all your games!

I've never seen anyone do as poorly on that on my saves but I have seen a few on this forum!

@Lenzar i thought the same thing, im sure wimbledon fans would have been laughing were it not for the fact that they are a mid-table BSN team.

Their biggest defeat was 8-0 away to Bolton but i remember seeing a few results like that, i think they lost 8-2 to Cardiff too.

QPR got 7 points, I think it was, in the second season in my gameworld. Not quite so drastic as Franchise FC and Saturn, but I thought rather scary for a team with the millions that QPR are reported to have.

Can i just say its impossible to get a side like Boston to the top without cheating;)

Oddly MK dons had a similar season on my game after reaching the Prem. Maybe the game's got it in for disgraceful 'clubs' like that.

Explain how it is impossible and then I'll tell you why you're wrong.

Can i just say its impossible to get a side like Boston to the top without cheating;)

Oddly MK dons had a similar season on my game after reaching the Prem. Maybe the game's got it in for disgraceful 'clubs' like that.

Why?

Good ol' MK Dons!

Archived