Fmrte

could someone please tell me a bit about the real time editor, ive never downloaded it, or used it.

does it increse the chance of having problems in/with your game/save.

do you need to start a game from scratch to use it, can you cancel other clubs transfers, after theyve gone through.

basically i know nothing about it, and heard its more trouble than its worth, but whats the trouble with it, and what are the pro's/cons.

any replies at all( apart from sarcastic ones) will be hugely appreciated, thanks.

It's also a tool for getting rid of bugs, or making the required adjustments to make your game progress as it should.

Never had any problems. Never crashed.

But you should always save your game before you use it. And maybe even make a copy.

If you were to do a survey of the many sites that link to it (I once did as much as is possible) you'll find that it's d/l'd in the tens of thousands at least, which would suggest it's not too problematic.

As you can see, opinion is divided. :p

It allows you to view and edit lots of different things that you otherwise wouldn't. It allows you to view hidden attributes of all your players/chairmen etc, and it allows you to see both their CA and PA, and edit these as you wish, turning an ordinary player in to a superstar.

You can also edit your chairman to become a sugardaddy and invest millions into your club, as well as editing team kits, swapping players between teams, healing your team of all injuries, and removing suspensions.

Those are just some of the things you can do with FMRTE. You do not need to start a new game in order to use it.

I have used it before, and never had any problems with it. However it is always advisable to make regular backups of your games so that you don't lose it. So make one before you use it at all, just in case.

Some people consider it cheating, others enjoy using it in their game. Whether you use it in your single player career is entirely your choice. If you want to use it, then there is nothing wrong with it. The only person you can cheat is yourself, and it can take some enjoyment out of the game. However others find that it adds to their enjoyment. Before you use it on your main save, I would advise either using it on a new save, or an old save that you don't play anymore just to test it out and see what it can do. That way you don't risk ruining your enjoyment of your main game.

What bugs can you get rid with it then? And what do you mean with required adjustments?

Bugs as mentioned by Ackter.

Required adjustments - attendance figures boost to enable a new stadium build. My game had not progressed my clubs attendances to a realistic level over the years. This stopped me from being able to build a new stadium. FMRTE fixed.

ok, thanksmate.

1 more question, this the last one i promise. have it all loaded up now. but iv been searching for transfer history, i cant find it, i can find future transfers.

a few teams in my save have bought very poorly, i think its a bit unrealistic their signings thats is. i want to erase these, is it possible? if so how do i do it.

I once bought a Brazilian 1½ year before he legally could arrive. At arrival he left immediately - guess I didn't gave him a long enough contract (though I find that quite weird as I always go for max amount of years in that particular save). I couldn't get to talk to him after this and 30 other clubs were interested, so I had to use FMRTE. I found out that for bringing in a free transfer you must get rid of another player in your team. The players have to be exchanged. It was a bit difficult - first finding out how to do it, then knowing how to enter values (at one point only "Return" button would work, another time I had to click the mouse...). It took me hours to find out - it's not that user friendly, but the best there is, as far as I know.

Have you tried to use the FMRTE forum? There's a guide how to use FMRTE.

Any third party utility that edits things such as FMRTE does has the potential to cause problems and even ruin a save game, if you intend on using it even a little, I recommend keeping backups and saving to different files so you can revert, just incase. That said, it's generally very well-made, and I've not encountered any problems from my use of it, although admitedly I don't edit, unless to fix a bug.

yeah big time, i got a shed load of crash dumps, i never get crash dumps, basically all u can do with fmrte is change colours and dates of contracts and transfer fee's or swap players.

its not for this cat. i deleted it already, hope it didnt do any long term damage to my save.

i think my save is ****ed just keep gettin crash dumps now lads. any ideas.

i deleted fmrte, and went back to the original save before i even d/l fmrte.

it crashed 4 times since the last post

i think my save is ****ed just keep gettin crash dumps now lads. any ideas.

i deleted fmrte, and went back to the original save before i even d/l fmrte.

it crashed 4 times since the last post

make sure you delete all the fmrte files, there should be one in your c drive called "Bracasoft", its part of fmrte

johnny leoni joined man u. i thought it was unrealistic, so downloaded fmrte to see if i could delete or cancel the transfer. i couldnt, so i changed his contract to expire a few days after he signed. that didnt work either. anyway i deleted fmrte, and went back to where i saved it before i d/l fmrte. so should it not be cool then?

as long as your save is before you started using FMRTE you will be fine, anything saved after you have edited may crash. Are you sure you didnt change the contract start date and not when it was ending? That would definitely cause the game to crash, its an easy mistake to make as well. If you changed the end date he would have been released, thats a simple edit that i know from experience works fine.

ive never had problems with it, i used to use it to cheat a little, nothing major just find the worlds best youngsters, adding 2nd nationality for my squads on regristration, i f i really couldent sell a player id expire his contract.

but doing this really spoils a save for me and i lose interest as i havent suceeded fairly so be warned your reasons for using it. each to their own but if u have a long term save going id avoid it unless uve made a major **** up u need to edit.

i still kjeep it on my pc to fix little things that annoy me from time to time

Archived