players pa on the patch 11.3

It is highly unlikely that any players PA will have changed from patch to patch unless it was input wrongly in the original version. There are sometimes some changes to CA made but rarely to PA. If his PA was entered as a random number, it will vary from game to game within a PA range.

It is highly unlikely that any players PA will have changed from patch to patch unless it was input wrongly in the original version. There are sometimes some changes to CA made but rarely to PA. If his PA was entered as a random number, it will vary from game to game within a PA range.

well why would his pa be random hes a real life player.

When he says random, he means it is "-9" or "-10" for example. These figures mean the player will have a PA between two set figures (ie 170-200), and each new game the PA will vary. This keeps the game fresh, as different players can become good on different games.

When he says random, he means it is "-9" or "-10" for example. These figures mean the player will have a PA between two set figures (ie 170-200), and each new game the PA will vary. This keeps the game fresh, as different players can become good on different games.

damn i need to type quicker!

Southampton's Alex Chamberlain went from a -8 PA in 11.1 and 11.2 to a -9 in 11.3. I am confident this was not a input error.

Did he have a high PA, as in 190 or was he a -9.

190 is coded (I beleive) and shouldnt change, whereas -9 is a range of figures, it could be that last game he hit the highest of the -9's and this time round he has hit hte lowest....

Yeh Jones in my 11.3 save signed in season 4 for 22.5m to Arsenal, tho his jumping and heading not reached above 14 i think and he plays right back in club and england team

also some Villa kids like Albrighton, Bannan improved on 11.3 so CA/PA does change for sure

PS - dont tell us hidden stuff in this thread man (i mean about chamberlain)

In my opinion PA's should be from 1 to 10(players pa might go up and down because of playing time, morale etc...), not 1-200. Like talent system in FIFAM...

You mean much like FM's system for PA's of -1 to -10. All it is merely doing is using a different formula, if SI wanted to have a PA of 1 - 10 then all they need to do is divide the current final PA & CA by a number that leaves you with that.

Archived