Your most surprising signing? This is mine.

neymarq.jpg

I managed to get Neymar who has a world class reputation to sign for Crewe after one 8th place finish in the EPL. Better still it was a free transfer and no other clubs looked to sign him at all, I thought I would never beat getting Gourcuff to sign on a free for Crewe on FM10 but this is even better.

Just got me thinking what is the weirdest signing you have made for your team? What world class players have you managed to get at lower clubs?

well done with the railwayman mate. one of my most enjoyable saves last year :)

Thanks. enjoying it so far as I watch them every home game in real life.

i hope he can stay relatively injury free you then!

could be signing of the decade stuff!

So far so good only a couple of minor knocks keeping him out for a week and then two weeks.

Thanks. enjoying it so far as I watch them every home game in real life.

So far so good only a couple of minor knocks keeping him out for a week and then two weeks.

i can remember mate im the sunderland st holder :) imtrying to get eastwood town lge football at the minute but im struggling in tenth after 20 games and £160k's worth of debt :(

Carlos Villanueva for Vaduz in the Swiss Leagues. 3rd season (or is it 4th? I can't remember!) and I managed to pick him up on a free for £2,200p/w (My next highest earner is on half his wages!) and he's propelled us to the top of the league after 20 games (We finished 3rd last year) with something crazy like 14 league apps, 4 goals and 13 assists and Europe is even better; 8 apps, 5 goals and 14 assists. He's truly incredible!

mine have been 2 signings

Leigh Griffiths 22 yr old striker so far this year 32 goals in 27 games for 750,000 and Fabien Delph bought him back for Leeds from Villa for 600,000 after having him on loan for us all last season and then half this season till i saw they only wanted 600,000 for him he was rated at 2 mill

Emanual Adebayor for Hearts on a free, his goals saw him in the team of the year for the world after he started the season with 28 games and 38 goals. He left after one year to Barca for 4.5 million at the age of 31 :(

i managed to sign fraser fyvie from aberdean for my posh team whilst i was in the championship, not a big name player i know but i ve never managed it before with a team outside the prem, also managed to sign aron gunnarsson on the same save whilst we were in league 1

Neymar tore a knee ligament 2 weeks after I signed him :(

And then 1 month after he got back from that, he tore his hamstring....

I grabbed ribery and walcott in the same transfer window. Ribery for free and walcott for pretty cheap as he requested a transfer. I found that pretty strange.

Archived