Sports Interactive, here's my feedback...

football manager ...

and ocarina of time...

the only games that have ever kept my attention for so long...

never has a game had me laying in bed thinking up new tactics... being in work scribbling down a shortlist of players to improve my trophy chasing teams etc

I've given up playing the game. It's mega-boring for me at the moment. I've only got a few achievements left to do and some seem too bothersome to do. Like I'm happy without a twitter account, so I'll never unlock that achievement. 75% scouting knowledge - I'm happy with my 65%.

I've played most leagues, most nations and most tournaments. I can't get into a long term save either. I find it far too easy to reach the top far to quickly and dominate.

It's been good though. Enjoyed it. Just not feeling it right now.

I've given up playing the game. It's mega-boring for me at the moment. I've only got a few achievements left to do and some seem too bothersome to do. Like I'm happy without a twitter account, so I'll never unlock that achievement. 75% scouting knowledge - I'm happy with my 65%.

I've played most leagues, most nations and most tournaments. I can't get into a long term save either. I find it far too easy to reach the top far to quickly and dominate.

It's been good though. Enjoyed it. Just not feeling it right now.

Download Uncle Ron's eighth tier english leagues. Work your way from the bottom to the prem, it's extremely difficult but an excellent fun challenge

Since I first played the CM 97/98 demo when I was 11 I was hooked. Have owned almost every version since (skipped FM08). Spent my schooldays scribbling out formations etc. in class, aching to get home to play it. I just turned 25 and I still find myself thinking about tactics etc. when I'm not playing the game. Sounds kinda sad lol. Great game. Not without frustrating problems though. The game's improvement is an ongoing process and will never stop being that. I'm just thinking, what will happen when they stop making FM? :o . It's bound to happen some day...

Archived