How long does it take you to finish a season?

It takes me bloody ages, I do every single match in 'Full Match' mode and usually sit messing about trying to fine tune tactics and instructions for a good hour before kick off.... Who ever said you can't take this game seriously?......hahaha

It takes me bloody ages, I do every single match in 'Full Match' mode and usually sit messing about trying to fine tune tactics and instructions for a good hour before kick off.... Who ever said you can't take this game seriously?......hahaha

Wow you surely got lots of patience hehe..

Wow you surely got lots of patience hehe..

Patience or stupidity Wazza? Probably some of both...haha. I have to play it that way because I feel it's the only way you get to see the whole picture of what's going on, I must admit I love it and wouldn't ever consider playing any other way. I'm just 14 games in to my 3rd season since starting FM 11, it's a long old slog mate!

How many times have you saved?!

I use rolling saves; I save before every match and at important times in the game. I also run other things in the background so my laptop will overheat from time to time and I dont want to lose anything important.

Dude.. you should really save more often. What if your game crashes after 10 hours without saving?

lol it's not 10 hours... the clock resets itself at 24 hours :p

If it crashes right now at this minute? I lose 14 matches played and go back to Aug 1st... If it crashes after the next game has passed... then I lose back to then as I save it every 15 matches played and at the start of the season. This game has a few extra saves: 1. because of the 11.3 patch, 2. because I clicked "yes" on new game save (oops) and 3. I dunno why I have a 3rd extra save, but it was after the 3rd match which makes me think 11.2 patch.

I had a crash dump on this game first time around and have only just come back to it, well about 5 days before the patch was released, which is why I'm saving it every 15 matches, don't want no more dumps. My comp is permanently running and so is the game, when I have time I play a match or two... I've been home half an hour right now and am going to play that 15th match before bed... go me!

I like that, I try to do that for 4/5 games at the start of season to get my tactic right but then lose patience and do them in key from there!

I'm unemployed, (student as of next year, so basically still nothing!)...so at the moment, seasons seem to take me 1-2 days, but I have an online game with a friend, usually takes us 3 weeks to complete a season playing 2-3 hours a night. I like that game more, because he takes his time with everything, it means I literally have to do the same. I enjoy it that way but I always find it hard to stop playing so much.

Archived