[11.3]Min. fee still not present in Spanish players

from a thread i started in december..

Originally Posted by upthetoon

If you notice in the Spanish league, there are truckloads of players in their team without minimum fee release clause. And there are transfer in the game to spanish sides without min.fee inserted in the player's contract.

Its compulsory for Spanish league players to have a minimum fee in real life isn't it? Why is that not represented in the game?

Originally Posted by Gudge

This is something we are aware of and it should hopefully be fixed for any future patch

Thanks for bringing it to our attention

and i just found out the Spanish players having a compulsory minimum fee clause in their contracts are still not present. It is 1 of the most critical aspects of the Spanish league and its not fixed. Disappointment.

So what do we make of this? Gudge claimed it will be fixed. This is something so simple yet crucial to the Spanish league and i used to install Spanish league just to get players from the Spain league because of their min. fee.

You should have fixed every problem before releasing the patch. And even Miles said it will be some time this week. You still had time. This is an important issue as it concerns 1 of the fundamental rules of the Spanish league.

And all it needed was setting a condition that all Spanish players have minimum fee. And now you have to waste time looking into this for FM 12. Great reply from you, to shun the problem away. in my country they call it 'taichi'ing the blame away.

Anyway thanks for this patch and the hard work all at SI put in.

Does it spoil the enjoyment of your game? No (if yes then that's ridiculous). Nothing is perfect and i'm sure it will be sorted out for next year. As he said, much higher list of things to sort out.

That's not the point. As this is a football management game, you have to atleast get the fundamental rules of the playable leagues right.

What the hell are bugs fixes when you can't even get the rule of the league right.

I'm fairly certain you are in the minority of gamers who are concerned by this. If you want, why not get a list of players' minimum fees from somewhere and manually input them? It might be 'fixed' by the time you finish :)

I'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed or isn't an issue, but come on, it's pretty minor in terms of gameplay.

Yep, to not get this right for what is 'arguably' the best/2nd best league in the world is pretty poor.

which is correct. it should be up there as a major fix as this concerns a very very important rule of the spanish league and it can have alot of effect on the game.

how they can not prioritize this is quite simply beyond me.

Actually, its also very important for mid-table EPl and Championship sides as it allows them access to Spanish players, mostly at the younger end, without having to play the exhorbitant transfer fees which exist whilst having to negotiate them at present.

I'm fairly certain you are in the minority of gamers who are concerned by this. If you want, why not get a list of players' minimum fees from somewhere and manually input them? It might be 'fixed' by the time you finish :)

I'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed or isn't an issue, but come on, it's pretty minor in terms of gameplay.

minority? maybe.

but this is the Spanish league we are talking about. Not some indonesian(with all due respect) league. If you are a avid soccer fan and a hardcore FM player, this should concern you. As i've said time and again, this is a very important rule for the Spanish league and it can have alot of effect on the game. Like AI clubs buying affordable spanish players for their minimum fee.

Fair enough, I'm not a hardcore FM player so I'll butt out. I don't even know when this Spanish rule was enforced? Was it not an issue in previous versions of FM?

No it was fine in the previous versions.

This rule has been part of the league for a very long time, correctly reflected in the past FMs.

Fair do's, if it's been omitted in 2011 then I can understand your frustrations. Strange one, but unlikely to be fixed by the sounds of it until 2012.

its highly unlikely, but imagine the plight of the spanish people playing this game and realising SI screwed up a major rule in their league. Its a fundamental rule which they got it wrong.

They have to get the rules of the leagues right and test it out for bugs occurring out of it. How they could ignore it for a 'more critical bug' is amazing.

what is the big deal with having it? Im not saying it should or shouldnt of been fixed i personally couldnt care less but why does it bother you so much, do you take advantage of it or is it just simply because it is not there?

yeah you couldn't care less because you probably don't play the league, not from spain, because its shows your from aberdeen or smth?

its not the matter of taking advantage of (i do), its simply because thats a FREAKING FUNDAMENTAL RULE OF THE SPANISH LEAGUE.

And a very important one.

Imagine if SI missed out on let's say English clubs only having 5 subs on the bench. Only to be told theres a more 'critical bug' to be solved?

There would be people being unhappy cause this is a RULE we are talking about. Think about it.

yeah you couldn't care less because you probably don't play the league, not from spain, because its shows your from aberdeen or smth?

its not the matter of taking advantage of (i do), its simply because thats a FREAKING FUNDAMENTAL RULE OF THE SPANISH LEAGUE.

And a very important one.

Imagine if SI missed out on let's say English clubs only having 5 subs on the bench. Only to be told theres a more 'critical bug' to be solved?

There would be people being unhappy cause this is a RULE we are talking about. Think about it.

from aberdeen or smith? I dont get you.

Are you spanish?

At the end of the day mate its just a game if they say there were bigger issues than that then who are we to argue, and before you say "im a paying customer" or anything similar it doesnt really matter, they have fixed what they could in the time frame they had.

from aberdeen or smith? I dont get you.

Are you spanish?

At the end of the day mate its just a game if they say there were bigger issues than that then who are we to argue, and before you say "im a paying customer" or anything similar it doesnt really matter, they have fixed what they could in the time frame they had.

haha! yea SI is the greatest to you.

Answer me. If in the game the English league had only 5 subs, and a patch didn't fix it saying there were other priorities will the people here remain silent?

does anyone actually have a list of all the spanish players min fee clauses?

im sure it will be online somewhere could be easily edited into the original database, although it wouldnt carry on like that, only the human manager could always make sure and add a release fee but AI clubs wouldnt.

does anyone actually have a list of all the spanish players min fee clauses?

i don't. but you can acquire the data for some of them online if i'm not wrong. just have to dig them out.

im sure it will be online somewhere could be easily edited into the original database, although it wouldnt carry on like that, only the human manager could always make sure and add a release fee but AI clubs wouldnt.

i ask becuase if it was that easy, wouldnt the spanish researchers have put the fees in on the spanish players?

haha! yea SI is the greatest to you.

Answer me. If in the game the English league had only 5 subs, and a patch didn't fix it saying there were other priorities will the people here remain silent?

no one is silent, you've made a thread on it, and im pretty sure all the spanish forums will be up in arms but what can you do, the patch is out, they are not changing it, i would imagine it will be fine in FM12.

i ask becuase if it was that easy, wouldnt the spanish researchers have put the fees in on the spanish players?

they maybe did, to be honest i have no idea if the info is readily avaliable, but it doesnt take away from the fact that the rule isnt in the league rules so after the first few seasons it would be irrelevent.

As you can see from the game. Some of the players whose minimum fee can be dug out from the net and all, already have their minimum fee. Eg. Ramos, Messi etc etc

Its the future transfers and when the club offer new contracts when you realise they don't have minimum fee at all. As you progress in the game lesser and lesser players have minimum fee in their contracts until it can become obsolete.

they maybe did, to be honest i have no idea if the info is readily avaliable, but it doesnt take away from the fact that the rule isnt in the league rules so after the first few seasons it would be irrelevent.

i just wonder how it would be implemented. if its in the league rules, i assume the game would then generate the fees, but how would it do that?

no one is silent, you've made a thread on it, and im pretty sure all the spanish forums will be up in arms but what can you do, the patch is out, they are not changing it, i would imagine it will be fine in FM12.

I agree with you, but to get the fundamental and a very important rule of the Spanish league wrong, is quite something to be honest. Especially a game of this magnitude and its the best if not the 2nd or 3rd best league on the planet we are talking about.

i just wonder how it would be implemented. if its in the league rules, i assume the game would then generate the fees, but how would it do that?

in the past few games, the amount is randomly generated if it involves AI clubs. Most of it are reasonable has never been an issue.

in the past few games, the amount is randomly generated if it involves AI clubs. Most of it are reasonable has never been an issue.

ah ok. havent played in spain since 09 i think, so was curious, becuase i'm fairly sure this wasnt an issue before. is there a way of turning it on via editor?

• Administrators

As we've said, there was only so much that could be looked at in the time frame of the patch and unfortunately this was one issue which was not addressed. Obviously we're sorry about that, but there really isn't any more which can be said about this subject, so I'm closing this thread. Thanks.

Archived