Stadium Rename

Hey, this is just a thread to see if anyone has had a stadium named after you. On FM 08 I got Sheffield United's new stadium named after me as i was there manager for years and did very well. I have never had it happen again since and wondered if anyone else has seen this?

It's 2014/2015 and Liverpool are oving into the new stadium in early october, however it might just be 1 season too early for it to be named after me. I wont be the most successfull manager officially until May 2015. Dissapointed because they are naing this new stadium Liverpool Stadium, crap name

Ernst Happel Stadion, Vienna

Gerhard Hannapi Stadion, Hatteldorf

Stadio Armanda Picchi, Livorno

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milan

Stadio Nereo Rocco, Trieste

Abe Lenstra Stadion, Heerenvee

Estadio Roberto Bettega, Asunción (Roberto Bettega is still alive)

Estadio Teodoro Lolo Fernandez, Lima

Eduard Streltsov Stadium, Moscow

Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid

Ali Sami Yen Stadium, İstanbul

Estadio José Nasazzi, Montevideo

This list was pinched from another thread where I said something similar.

dafuge thats pretty impressive with tooting and mitcham getting well into 2086, makes you wonder though, like west ham getting the rights to the olympic stadium the lease on it is 120 years or something like that, but tooting have made a new one for you every 20 years or so its unrealistic to say the least but then again what manager lives 76 years

dafuge thats pretty impressive with tooting and mitcham getting well into 2086, makes you wonder though, like west ham getting the rights to the olympic stadium the lease on it is 120 years or something like that, but tooting have made a new one for you every 20 years or so its unrealistic to say the least but then again what manager lives 76 years

There were all kinds of reasons why it was unrealistic. Building a stadium that could not be expanded was my pet hate, it meant we got stuck for years with the same attendances.

yeah being arsenal, every year we average 60,000 at the emirates but theres no room for expansion so i just have to sit there until the board decide its time for a move, got some new rich owners in but they're still gonna wait before we move, its only been 7 years in game making it 13 in total

Ernst Happel Stadion, Vienna

Gerhard Hannapi Stadion, Hatteldorf

Stadio Armanda Picchi, Livorno

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milan

Stadio Nereo Rocco, Trieste

Abe Lenstra Stadion, Heerenvee

Estadio Roberto Bettega, Asunción (Roberto Bettega is still alive)

Estadio Teodoro Lolo Fernandez, Lima

Eduard Streltsov Stadium, Moscow

Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid

Ali Sami Yen Stadium, İstanbul

Estadio José Nasazzi, Montevideo

This list was pinched from another thread where I said something similar.

Fair comment. I should have been a bit more precise and stated Britsh.

Yeah had stadiums named after me playing as Liverpool on FM09 and Oxford on FM10. The one on FM10 started at a capacity of 46,000 but in the second season playing there i had 2 expansions in the same season taking it to 65,000. Made me wonder why they (the board) waited till 2026 to build a new one as we had been maxing out the previous 18,000 stadium for years and years previously...

Archived