If this goes on I'm leaving...

So last month I took charge of Portsmouth FC on a contract £1400 per week salary. 4 Weeks into the job and the Chainrai's are not paying up. I know financially the club has been in hard times recently but with the recent cash injection you would have thought I'd be payed plus the stadium expansion plan was turned down and I have brought in 3 players to the club all on FREES. Does anyone have advice on how to deal with this problem? anyone experienced this before. What's the point of signing a contract when I'm not even going to get payed!

So last month I took charge of Portsmouth FC on a contract £1400 per week salary. 4 Weeks into the job and the Chainrai's are not paying up. I know financially the club has been in hard times recently but with the recent cash injection you would have thought I'd be payed plus the stadium expansion plan was turned down and I have brought in 3 players to the club all on FREES. Does anyone have advice on how to deal with this problem? anyone experienced this before. What's the point of signing a contract when I'm not even going to get payed!

Did you expect a cheque in the mail?

"So last month I took charge of Portsmouth FC"

What on earth did you expect.

Horrible football club.

4 seasons in, they just got promoted in my save and now have quite a squad with hleb, bosingwa, gomis and abidal. Though they are all above 30 now, they make up a good squad to stay away from regulation for 1 season.

I dont doubt the players at the club, im sure they're wonderful.

However,

Awful ground, sloped pitch, terrible stadium, no parking and 1 toilet in a shed in the away end.

lmfao! that i can't disagree with :p

• 4 weeks later...

Archived