Floodlight Matches

Is there a way that all the matches can be in the day. Im not a fan of this feature cant't see the fans clearly.

Possibly the strangest question I've seen on here, well done! Just out of interest, why do you need to see the fans clearly?

lol Thanks why fix something when it aint broke. For the last 4-5 of playing fm no problems day light games even though it was a 8pm kick off. What I am saying I rather have a good experience watching the matches with a clear view of the stadium, fans, pitch etc... At the moment nearly all the premiership games are in the dark when its a 3pm kick off why???????? The fans are blurred. So thats my point

lol Thanks why fix something when it aint broke. For the last 4-5 of playing fm no problems day light games even though it was a 8pm kick off. What I am saying I rather have a good experience watching the matches with a clear view of the stadium, fans, pitch etc... At the moment nearly all the premiership games are in the dark when its a 3pm kick off why???????? The fans are blurred. So thats my point

During Winter when a day isn't clear, it's not very light at 3pm.

Try ticking the box 'dont move matches for TV' then all games will be played on a saturday in the afternoon, thus removing the chances of a night match.

Not sure this will affect the cup games, but it might do.

I also second the comment about randomness. Weird...

Try ticking the box 'dont move matches for TV' then all games will be played on a saturday in the afternoon, thus removing the chances of a night match.

lol lol you lot are all 2D classic players

That would work, except for the midweek games...

Clearly knowone is saying anything constructive any more perhaps its time to close this thread.

As far as I can see my floodlit fixtures look fine. I'm sorry you are having problems yourself perhaps your watching the new 3D FM and have not put on your 3D specs.

Big day next friday

It will more or less be taken to court/contested whatever way it goes. It will be a saga filled with drama, and honestly, not worth the hassle. Let the athletics have it in my opinion, and we Hammer and Spurs fans can a watch a world-class stadium, with a ‘athletic legacy’ turn to crap. Besides, I thought most Spurs fans didn’t want the move, wrong part of London iirc.

It will more or less be taken to court/contested whatever way it goes. It will be a saga filled with drama, and honestly, not worth the hassle. Let the athletics have it in my opinion, and we Hammer and Spurs fans can a watch a world-class stadium, with a ‘athletic legacy’ turn to crap. Besides, I thought most Spurs fans didn’t want the move, wrong part of London iirc.

I dont mind, name will not change same team and plus the club will save £200m

I dont mind, name will not change same team and plus the club will save £200m

Eh, I just don’t think the stadium will be sustained without a ‘big’ football team, and I use that term loosely (West Ham aha). I don’t think Spurs will win the bid, Crystal Palace just announced they intend to move into the stadium Spurs intended to refurbish for athletics .. even with the backing of Pele, seems unlikely.

Are their any scheduled mid-week games? Perhaps one during the christmas period. I though the otherv league games were all scheduled for saturdays but moved for TV.

I couldn't speak for other countries, but the English league has scheduled midweek fixtures, yes.

Eh, I just don’t think the stadium will be sustained without a ‘big’ football team, and I use that term loosely (West Ham aha). I don’t think Spurs will win the bid, Crystal Palace just announced they intend to move into the stadium Spurs intended to refurbish for athletics .. even with the backing of Pele, seems unlikely.

lets wait and see

Archived