FM Modifier 2.24 for 8.0.2. Get it here.

dave byrd

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by strong centreback:

anybody else having a problem with this,it wont load for me left it for 5 minutes and it just keeps loading

have 8.02 installed, is it cause im running to much 46 leagues with 5 nations players as well? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Loading that will take some time... Have it loaded now?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alandx:

file access denied when I run the program. is it because it is not working on vista? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right cliick on the icon and then choose to run the program as administrator.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ackbaria:

Someone knows if this works for FM08 too? I hope so =/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is designed to work with FM08 with the latest patch applied.

Hi, can someone please try changing a coach's technique using FFM 2.24 please? There seems to be a problem, and I do not know if it's just on my computer or with the program itself.

I changed Paul Merson's technique stat in the database to 20, but in the game it appeared as 15 (which is natural). So I used FFM 2.24 to raise it to 20, but it won't change it in the game, even after saving the change, and pressing continue.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Gaffovski:

Hi, can someone please try changing a coach's technique using FFM 2.24 please? There seems to be a problem, and I do not know if it's just on my computer or with the program itself.

I changed Paul Merson's technique stat in the database to 20, but in the game it appeared as 15 (which is natural). So I used FFM 2.24 to raise it to 20, but it won't change it in the game, even after saving the change, and pressing continue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to amend his CA and PA as well as his attributes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Protocol:

Doesn't seem to work on Vista. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Works fine with Vista- you may need to run the program as administrator

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrazT:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Protocol:

Doesn't seem to work on Vista. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Works fine with Vista- you may need to run the program as administrator </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only have the one account - should my account be the administrator?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ozi:

Now I see, but we already have editor in the game, so what's the purpose for modifier? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ozi, this editor is used to edit a game whilst you are playing it. The game's in built editor only allows you to edit the database before you start playing. This one allows you to edit a player, coach, club whilst playing. To use it though you must have FM open and your current game loaded before you can edit it.

Dmc1759, this is an editor and is not treally a scout type like Miniscout is. You can view PA, CA and hidden attributes, but to my knowledge you can only search by name/club.

To Gaffaovski, whej you make changes to attribute, make sure you save after you make every change, because if you click on a different tab in FMM, the attribute you change goes back to what it originally was. Also, as pointed out, you need to amend the CA and PA when you amend attributes for them all to work how you want.

Archived