2 Player Games

OK me and my m8 play fm together in a game. We are currently 4 years in and both in serie A (Atalanta and Genoa). After usually finding it hard to get past 2 years as 2 players this is our best file.

One thing i was wondering was do anyone else play 2 players with a m8 or more and how are yas doing in the game. We currently had 33 games and i am 3rd while my m8 is 12th with Genoa ( took over when they were bottom in december). Hopefully he can push for europe and I can win serie A so to my question anyone can comment and if urs want screenshots of our teams just tell me how to upload pics and ill do it. BTW soz if there is another 2 player thread.;)

I love 2 player. My bro plays with me. Sometimes it gets irriating though when other guy looks for players for ages. But defo worth it.

If anyone has played games(any game) online, he would know the difference.

Me and 2 of my mates did a save that lasted 2 seasons I was Manchester United and they were Arsenal and Manchester City.

The Manchester City manager spent a combined 300M$ in the two season we played.

First season I finished 2nd to chelsea the city manager finished 4th and arsenal finished 9th but won the fa cup

We also both lost in the quarter-finals in Champions League to Real Madrid, and Barcelona respectively.

Second season I finished 2nd City owner finished 3rd and Arsenal 4th. I lost in the semis to lyon and the city manager lost in the quarters to inter

It was really fun because we would always fight over players and regens and claim we each "found" them first and the others are stealing.

It was a whole lot of fun and I would love to start another one of these games for FM2011

My mate and I played two player over the LAN much more enjoyable.

He was Man U despite being an Everton fan and I was Arsenal (being an Arsenal fan).

I took great delight when he finished 8th and I beat him in an FA Cup final which resulted in him getting sacked.

The following season he managed Man City and we had a title race that went to the wire - we both ended up on 93 points but I won the league via superior goal difference (+67 to +52) one of the most exciting seasons I've ever had.

The year started with him beating me 4-1 in the Community Shield - I studied the match and realised my full backs were pushing on too much leaving the defense exposed tweaked my tactics for the season and led me to glory and also a 5 nil victory at Man City's ground and 1 nil victory at the Emirates over Man City.

well i think for the past 2 versions of fm ive played online with 2 other friends and got a season or 3 done but the last version we did like 6-7 seasons and was fun if your on a vent or something. but id like to see the online bit improved somehow because its slow as hell :<

Some of my best memories, back in the CM4 / CM03-04 / FM05 days, were of 3, 4 or 5 player network games. Sadly me and my friends aren't really able to coordinate enough to be able to do that these days. My playing habits would drive anyone else mad. FM is my game of choice when I can't just sit there and play, when I have to cook dinner, clean the flat, watch some TV, look after the kids and walk the dog. Pause and multiplayer doesn't go well together. :(

I used to occasionly play 2 player games with my brother but they never lasted very long. Its annoying waiting for the other person to do stuff and then have you go.

I did, however, play a whole season in one night with a mate of mine at university which saw me win the league with Portsmouth when Crouch was still playing for them! That was a great game although we never continued the game after that. We stayed up all night playing that 1 season, had breakfast afterwards and then i slept for half of that day...........loved uni!!

I used to occasionly play 2 player games with my brother but they never lasted very long. Its annoying waiting for the other person to do stuff and then have you go.

I did, however, play a whole season in one night with a mate of mine at university which saw me win the league with Portsmouth when Crouch was still playing for them! That was a great game although we never continued the game after that. We stayed up all night playing that 1 season, had breakfast afterwards and then i slept for half of that day...........loved uni!!

It can get boring waiting for another player (or 2 other players in my case), so we always have the Wii / PS3 / iPhones / Gillette Soccer Special / Live Football on at the same time, and with everything set up in the lounge so we are all kept occupied.

We tried York / Burton on FM09 since they were our most local teams. Great fun for a season, but second season I was pushing for promotion, while he got sacked. Went to Eastleigh or somewhere... We didn't go on much further after that.

FM10, decided to go for something easier - Leeds and Charlton. First season was fun, second season, Charlton still had no money, and my board started selling my best players. Stayed rooted to the foot of the league.

The A-League is the next multi-player challenge, should be a closer league.

Archived