Most embarrassing result

What has been your most embarrassing result lately? Im after losing to non-league chester city one nil in the fa cup 4th round, with me being league champions Northampton. They had only one shot on target and they made it count. Im gutted!

Lately, nothing too embarrassing, lost 2-0 at home to bottom of the league with my title challenging side.

Worst ever though was my all conquering Liverpool 0-0 Nuneaton Borough (blue square prem), then losing the replay 1-0!

Lately, nothing too embarrassing, lost 2-0 at home to bottom of the league with my title challenging side.

Worst ever though was my all conquering Liverpool 0-0 Nuneaton Borough (blue square prem), then losing the replay 1-0!

Now that would be hard to take, especially being not being able to score against them over two matches!

When I first started to play as st mirren in scotland I seemed cursed when it came to cups. Always out really early on usually to sides a division below. On the upside, it helped me finish 4th in my first season, and 2nd in my second season. After that it was 1st every single year and I started winning cups too.

So it wa ashort-term thing.

Now that would be hard to take, especially being not being able to score against them over two matches!

It really was. I dropped my entire first team after and only about 7 of them ever got back in..

I was not happy...

playing with ajax i got drawn against fc den bosch who had been relegated to amateur football the year before. we hammered them all game before they got a fluke in the 112th minute to win 1-0. im in season 5 and still not won the dutch cup!

My most recent humiliation was also in the FA Cup to Chester, as fate would have it. Second round, they're in the BSS, I think they're an easy path to the third round and hopefully a big money day against a Premier League team. Nope. They beat me 2-0 in a replay, and now my finances are narked.

Farnborough 0-1 Aldershot Town, FA Cup 3rd Round.

I was top of the Championship with Boro at the time. Bad times. I had to hastily arrange a friendly with them the next midweek to put the record straight.

I just lost 6-1 to Barcelona in the European Super Cup with my first team. They only had 6 shots and 40% of the possession for the entire match. Not happy - this is my final season at Millwall, I was planning to win every trophy possible, but my keeper must have just had an off day.

Archived