Worst club team available in the whole game?

I hate to say this but try Chester City in the Blue Square Premier in England. Starts on -25 points with a very poor squad. (obviously this is FM10 I'm talking about - no points deduction any other year) It's a challenge alright, but at least you probably won't go bust and get wound up like the real club did.

No.

Anyway, the answer is always, the one, the only, Chimney Corner.

Yeah, I remember managing them on one of the previous games (FM08, I think).

The standard was bad, never managed at a worse one, I don't think but it was still very enjoyable especially with the amount of cups I was in.

The worst team I have ever played with is East Stirling. I'm sure there are worse, but this is the worst I've personally experienced.

They're not as bad anymore, they've been bought over and have a bit of cash now so they finished 3rd of 4th this season

My worst one was with the Holland national team. Couldn't get them scoring what so ever, got hammered 5 - 1 by Cameroon in a friendly. But then they went onto win the world cup (o.O) so I didn't feel too down heartened...till I got the sack.

Back to topic properly though. Chester City is always a really fun challenge. I managed to keep them up by goal difference once, and there was literally one goal in it.

It's generally boring after the first season though as you're very unlikely to have another points deduction, so if you're looking for a proper challenge there isn't really a longevity with Chester City.

They're not as bad anymore, they've been bought over and have a bit of cash now so they finished 3rd of 4th this season

Ooo, I'll have to play with them again sometime. It was FM2005 or 6 or something where I played with them. They literally had no useful players.

The worst club is the one with the lowest rep, which is 1. I checked the editor and there's 8664 clubs for you to choose from... :p

Although I would always recommend a Swedish Second Division (that's 4th tier btw, behind Premier Division, First Division Elite, and First Division) club if you really want to start at the bottom. There's not much of anything there...

Archived