I want to stop Barcelona & Real Madrid domination in La Liga

Atletico get's taken over by a tycoon very often.

Yeah this. Sevilla are not bad either but becasue of the above then Atletico Madrid more often than not become a major force. And they have some pretty good players to boot! ;)

Will they play in Champion League qualification in 1st season ?

Yup. Forlan and Aguero are one of the best partnerships already set up in the game. All you need to do with At. Madrid is get some quality defensive players and you're set. :thup:

(Hint, pick up Cardozo once Forlan gets old. ;))

If you're willing to wait about 4-5 seasons pic k Betis in the Segunda. I won my first title with them in 2013-2014, and I'm looking good for retention.

Why would Betis be a better choice than Valencia, Atletico or Sevilla for the purpose? Makes no sense..

Why would Betis be a better choice than Valencia, Atletico or Sevilla for the purpose? Makes no sense..

Because it is actually a challenge, Valencia is easy enough to get to the top with (just be very careful with your signings), and Atletico are the default no.3 and usually become Spain's Man City.

Sevilla would be more of a challenge all right, mainly due to the ageing main players.

Atletico get's taken over by a tycoon very often.

No it doesn't

At least not on my save with Atletico...

Played like 7 seasons with them (started save in patch 10.1 or 10.2 though); dominating in spain and europe after 1 or 2 seasons. But not taken over by a tycoon...

I started a game with Valencia and its actually very challenging.

As said above you have mata silva and villa but the defense is truly awful so you need to get players in there.

Plus i only signed young players - Lukaku, Sergi, Kakuta, Azpilicueta etc. and raising them

Every season it is out of 4 teams, Valencia, R Madrid, Barcelona, and At.Madrid and so Spain never gets boring

I wanted to stop them too..Took Villarreal and I am in fifth season now, have not managed to do it yet, thought. I have been 3,3,2,2.. but now Im top of the table in fifth season. First two years it was a dogfight between Barca and Real, but last two seasons Real has dominated. Atletico Madrid has also been in top-4 in every year so Valencia and Sevilla havent made it to the UCL at all.

valencia aren't that poor on the game either, no where near the level of real life, especially when they move into the new stadium in season 2.

and it is deffinately possible to break them, currently on track for my 5th la liga in a row in 2019. :)

No it doesn't

At least not on my save with Atletico...

Played like 7 seasons with them (started save in patch 10.1 or 10.2 though); dominating in spain and europe after 1 or 2 seasons. But not taken over by a tycoon...

Yea same here. There was an internal takeover on mine, but that was all. I guess we don't need a new owner when winning so much. :p

Archived