Creating yourself

my mate did this back on cm97/98 with amazing stats. His brother didnt realise and was managing Spain and played England in the world cup final, my mate came off the bench to score the winnder in extra time he was so angry it was hilarious.

i usually create myself, at my age which is a youthful 19 year old, and whatever position i play, i give my self similar stats to a player i compare myself with, only lower them so i improve over time :D and then stick me in the arsenal reserves, as i usually play as them anyways xD

Lmao thats so awesome

my mate did this back on cm97/98 with amazing stats. His brother didnt realise and was managing Spain and played England in the world cup final, my mate came off the bench to score the winnder in extra time he was so angry it was hilarious.

How do you leave stats random just leave them at 0? I might mess around with it before my next save.

Yep, 0 stat in the editor will mak FM select a random figure. Same as CA and PA.

I think its too easy too make yourself 200 PA, whats the big deal in doing that.

Give yourself like 5 stats that you can set to 20, 5 stats you have to set to 1. The rest 0 and random PA; see how you go.

That's what I am going to do, make myself good but only in things I am good at in real life... Like I have 0 pace IRL, so I will make myself 10 in the game :D I do agree its pointless making yourself amazing, ruins the game.

Ok i found it. Do all the stats range from 0 - 20?

Yes. The best way I've found is to use the stats of a player that you wish to emulate, then adjust your PA accordingly (the game will scale down you stats accordingly). This will mean that your player will develop well and not end up with inefficient allocations of stats.

Also I'd suggest putting your player's manager preference at 20 so that he's guaranteed to stay in the game when he retires.

Ok i found it. Do all the stats range from 0 - 20?

you should probably read the editor forum (editor's hideaway) and do some reading before you start messing about with the db, you could end up with an unstable database.

Or clone Ronaldo and then edit his personal stats to yours, and his CA to 100. Anyone done this? Does it work? I'd think about doing it this way so 'I' would grow into the Ronaldo mould, or Torres etc etc.

Numbas2, I found that creating a new person from scratch is a lot easier than editing one. For one, you are more likely to make a mistake. For example you might forget editing some parts etc. And editing takes a lot more time especially someone like C Ronaldo who has a lot of history.

Archived