mowbray- Man utd manager!

anyone else got this? i'm currently managing Rangers in 2012, and was trailing Celtic by a couple of points in the league:(. they won the league cup this season then i see Mowbray was installed as Utd Manager a couple of weeks later! realistic?

In one game I had Andy Johnson take over as england manager. He was absolutely awful, making Jose Enrique, who hadnt played for spain but had english nationality, number one left back. He didnt qualify for Euro Chaampionship or Worrld cup.

He's England manager on my FM09 save after taking over from Paul Ince! Some will argue that anything is possible but seriously, there are some bizzare appointments in Football Manager at times.

I'm in 2027 and here are a few of the current prem clubs and their managers:

Arsenal: Tony Adams

Man Utd: Paul Le Guen

Chelsea: Marco Van Basten (his second stint there)

Liverpool: Me!

Villa: Tomas Rosicky

Man City: Quique Flores

Spurs: Juan Ramos Lopez Carlos

Stoke: David James

West Ham: Patrick Vieira

Birmingham: Sol Campbell

2026/27 Table:

90588057.png

I pinched Walter Smith's spot at Rangers and six months later he became Chelsea manager :) Carlo Ancelotti is Man Utd manager :D Wenger is still Arsenal manager, and Rafa is still unemployed after getting the sack five months ago (his replacement managed to drag Liverpool up from 15th to 12th by the end of the season, but Liverpool have yet to finish any higher than 9th in my game)

Man Utd: Paul Le Guen
Oh God...one of the best teams in the world, managed by probably the worst manager in Rangers' history.

anyone else got this? i'm currently managing Rangers in 2012, and was trailing Celtic by a couple of points in the league:(. they won the league cup this season then i see Mowbray was installed as Utd Manager a couple of weeks later! realistic?

No one will beat this - Got beat by the ***** in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL! When i saw he was the manager i cried a little. Bad times :(

Martin O'Neill was linked with the Man Utd job whilst at Celtic, and other than that his only achievement was some league cup success with Leicester - stands to reason that if FM world Tony Mowbray did well in Scotland, he could put himself in contention.

Real world Mowbray might have to wait a little longer for the Big 4 to come calling.

Archived