Your highest transfer fee ever received ?

Hi I am wondering this to see to what extent I should keep negociating price of my most overvalued players...

I think my record was 63 or 67M can' remember (though I could have a look) for Modric sold to AFC in start of season 2 in FM09. Anyway still a lot faraway from my most ever paid :/ (I think C.Ronaldo for Man C) at around 180M - need to check too

Please specify which FM

haha I love that talk. tore up the place' - :) Smoe players are just a cut above and worth that crazy money.

I think mine was £60m for Fabregas, for my Ipswich team I think! I generally have a rough rule of thumb for prices relating to how good they are and their age. I.e I will spend any sum of money on some who is 21 as I will get 10+ years out of them, but I wont spend more than 20m on anyone over 27/28 as I like to phase players out by the time they are 32.

haha I love that talk. tore up the place' - :) Smoe players are just a cut above and worth that crazy money.

I think mine was £60m for Fabregas, for my Ipswich team I think! I generally have a rough rule of thumb for prices relating to how good they are and their age. I.e I will spend any sum of money on some who is 21 as I will get 10+ years out of them, but I wont spend more than 20m on anyone over 27/28 as I like to phase players out by the time they are 32.

I do that. I also have a policy of selling anyone over the age of 30 if I receive a bid of £25m+ no matter who they are.

I only really have the 'keeper aged 30+. I call it the "euthanasia policy" ^^

Wow Dafuge, that is an amazing list. How do you get clubs to offer so much?

The top three all had £40m clauses based on goals, they were all class strikers so it was almost guaranteed money.

The rest were just all great players sold at the peak of their careers, I've never been afraid to cash in.

The top three all had £40m clauses based on goals, they were all class strikers so it was almost guaranteed money.

The rest were just all great players sold at the peak of their careers, I've never been afraid to cash in.

That's my problem, I'm afraid to sell my best players.

About 50 mill for a regen CB back on 07.

On my current game I sold a regen LB/CB for 40 to West Ham. He was a quality player, could have got more I think, but I have a wonderkid regen replacing him, so I was happy enough to sell. Most of my starting lineup are worth £35 million, so one day I might save it and see how much I could get for them. I'm pretty sure I could sell my star striker for at least 100 million.

Archived