Easy League

there is not a league that one team always wins that i can think of, but i know a few which 2 teams dominate. serbia there are two, red star and partizan. turkey: galatasary and fenebache, ukraine: shatkar and dynimo kiev, scotland: celtic and rangers. Portugal: Porto and Sporting. Hope this helps mate.

TNS used to be dead certs in the Welsh league, though last seaosn proved that is not always the case. On my current save, I started off with Port Talbot in the Welsh Premier and I had a great time gatecrashing the party of the top teams by turning them into a dominant side.

State the obvious... Nothern Ireland. Linfield. Won't get any better than that for one team to win the league over and over again, trust me.

Just thought I'd quickly rip a quote from wiki. - "Linfield have won over 200 honours, more than any other club in Ireland and the world"

I myself am a Rangers man, Good luck.

Switzerland - Grasshopper

Denmark - Copenhagen

Austria - Rapid Wien

Norway - Rosenborg

Poland - Wisla Krakov

Hungary - Debrecen

Would be the closest thing to what you want. As Andre said, they tend to come in pairs of dominant teams.

Oh, and BATE have dominated Belarus lately, and that league is in the game!

I second that!!!!

I'm currently in my third season with Bate Borisov, Won the league by 10pts season 1 & 17 pts season 2 & I'm rubbish at this game.

Aldo I'v managed to reach the knockout stage of the champions league both seasons. :cool:

great suggest guys .. but im looking for poor leagues.. i dont mind adding them on the editor

If you don't mind creating the Moldovan league, or finiding one that someone else has already made, Sheriff Tiraspol have been champions for the past 9 seasons.

Definitely Northern Ireland. Linfield dominates in every single way and has a good budget compared to the rest of the teams. And the level of football in Northern Ireland is also very low, so it's a win-win situation!

Like I said above & I completley agree :) !

If you don't mind creating the Moldovan league, or finiding one that someone else has already made, Sheriff Tiraspol have been champions for the past 9 seasons.

might try that thanks..

i have started one with Linfield and there anit that great .. Media prediction 2nd

Some more teams that always dominate their league and have won it consecutively.

Albania - KF Tirana

Croatia - Dinamo Zagreb

Cyprus - APOEL/Famagusta

Estonia - Levadia Tallinn

Iceland - FH

Israel - Maccabi Hafia/Mac. Tel Aviv

Latvia - Skonto Riga

Macedonia - Rabotnicki

Slovenia - NK Maribor

Non - UEFA

Chile - Colo Colo

Ecudaor - Deportivo Quito

Egypt - Al-Ahly

Hong Kong - South China AA

Tunisia - ES Tunis

Uruguay - Nacional/Peñarol

Eredivisie is also not too hard if you start as Ajax/PSV/Feyenoord

Some teams, especially AZ, Heerenveen, Groningen, Twente are also good competitors, but in couple of season when you build your team well your home championship should be easy to take and only challenge is Champions League.

Eredivisie is also not too hard if you start as Ajax/PSV/Feyenoord

Some teams, especially AZ, Heerenveen, Groningen, Twente are also good competitors, but in couple of season when you build your team well your home championship should be easy to take and only challenge is Champions League.

except that eredivisie was decided in the last 5 minutes not too long ago. I don't think any team really dominates this league, since AZ, PSV, Ajax and feyenoord all have titlecompetiting squads @ game start. Ajax has the biggest so probably also the best squad though.

Switzerland - Grasshopper

Denmark - Copenhagen

Austria - Rapid Wien

Norway - Rosenborg

Poland - Wisla Krakov

Hungary - Debrecen

Would be the closest thing to what you want. As Andre said, they tend to come in pairs of dominant teams.

I don't agree with Rapid Wien, I know they used to be a decent side surely Salzburg are the way forward now, a solid side with a massive transfer budget for the league they are in

Archived