Welling are rich

I am very drunk right now and playing fm - As Man utd manager I decided to see what would happen if I paid 20 million pounds for a 26 year old defender from welling - turns out I have used my tranfser budget and welling are rich and I might regret runing my 12 year save in the morning - p.s he is an awful pl standard defender! Gutted

Lol agreed! Back in FM09 I was 12 points clear of Celtic with Rangers in Scottish, I lost it through selling Boyd (My top goalscorer) and Kevin Thomson all under the influence of alcohol, for as little as 5 million on the hope to bring in a star striker! Instead I ended up with a rather useless David Goodwillie who bagged me a total of 2 goals in 6 months! :(

i want him to be good, when hes good i think hes really good, but when hes bad, hes really really really bad, and thats the problem, hes too inconsistant, bit of magic here and there but thats all we've got from him so far... hes had a few good games this season, but hes had more bad ones wouldnt you agree?

• Administrators

didn't Alex Ferguson say recently that Nani had showed his maturity in recent games, days before he got sent off? :D

I am very drunk right now and playing fm - As Man utd manager I decided to see what would happen if I paid 20 million pounds for a 26 year old defender from welling - turns out I have used my tranfser budget and welling are rich and I might regret runing my 12 year save in the morning - p.s he is an awful pl standard defender! Gutted

I guess by now you'll be sober and Man U will still be screwed :p

Remember his dive last season...I think it might have been against Blackburn, he like headbutted someone and then rolled around on the ground like he'd been shot, well, that's why I hate him
If it was Blackburn, they're certainly no angels...especially that bawbag Pedersen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I8p_CRR3Bk

I am very drunk right now and playing FM. As Man Utd manager I decided to see what would happen if I paid 20 million pounds for a 26 year old defender from welling. Turns out I have used my transfer budget and welling are rich and I might regret ruining my 12 year save in the morning. P.S He is an awful PL standard defender! Gutted
Eh?

Ur drunk and yet you can type perfectly with grammer and everything???

Eh, Eh I don't understand.

oh, so perfect isn't it :rolleyes:

oh, so perfect isn't it :rolleyes:
Look at the OP, he got letters the wrong way round

/pedantic

Oh I see it now!

I thought you'd copied what he'd written.

But sure it still looks like a normal person could write it to me :rolleyes:

If he was drunk. How did he work out how to make a thread etc...

I just can't see this guy being drunk. :o

Oh I see it now!

I thought you'd copied what he'd written.

But sure it still looks like a normal person could write it to me :rolleyes:

If he was drunk. How did he work out how to make a thread etc...

I just can't see this guy being drunk. :o

just because you're intoxicated, doesn't mean you don't know here buttons are on a website or keyboard :D

Archived