Blooody Hell...It took Man Utd 33 YEARS to win another Premier League Trophy ..

Now this is actually hilarious .. in my Toon Save Manchester United last won the Premiership in 2009 , I have been watching to see how long their run would last .. It took a staggering 33 Years for them to win another Premier League trophy ..

What's the longest Utd have gone tophyless in people's games ?

utd.png

Glazers Out .... :p

Bahahaha, Yeeeeeoooooow! :D

Hang on, it took Liverpool 41 years. I'll bet in all those years Rafa remained manager and the blind fans continually backed him claiming each year would be 'our year!'

I'm a Liverpool fan btw, in case you're wondering. But I'm not blind.

Bahahaha, Yeeeeeoooooow! :D

Hang on, it took Liverpool 41 years. I'll bet in all those years Rafa remained manager and the blind fans continually backed him claiming each year would be 'our year!'

I'm a Liverpool fan btw, in case you're wondering. But I'm not blind.

Benayoun won it for liverpool it .. lol

Tbf even on my game with hundreds of millions of debt, they still spend £50mil each year.

Struggle mid table every year. However........ Mick McCarthy is currently their manager :D

How old is McCarthy on your save now, 75?! Lmao.

That's actually quite a boring table, it's mostly our traditional top four with a bit of Spurs and City (not counting the player controlled toon). Most tables I've seen that far on have been far more surprising and normally include Bristol City for some reason. City's dominance is a bit depressing though.

Wow, you won the league 14 times with Newcastle. I'm suprised no top European club hasn't snapped you up by now.

I won the league twice with Newcastle in consecutive seasons. However, snapped at the chance to become Arsenal manager the next season, and won it with them. Now Newcastle are only mid-table. haha!!!!

btw, good thread.

Wow, you won the league 14 times with Newcastle. I'm suprised no top European club hasn't snapped you up by now.

I won the league twice with Newcastle in consecutive seasons. However, snapped at the chance to become Arsenal manager the next season, and won it with them. Now Newcastle are only mid-table. haha!!!!

btw, good thread.

Surely after winning the league 14 times, Newcastle would be regarded as one of the top European clubs?

Archived