Most Dramatic Match Ever !

This i cant believe ! Everything is at stake when a team battles for a Final place in the Euro Championship U21. This match was so exiting i punshed the wall when Prudnikov mathced the score 4-4, the game was even until Tom Cleverley gave us the lead 5-4 at the 103rd minute :eek:. After several fist pumps a stupid player of mine tackelded some player and in the 120th minute they had a change too get even! And they scored 5-5 :eek:. And the match was taken too penalties which i won :cool:. The most exiting game i ever had in any FM game ever !

omg.png

Don't worry about it, your English is not that bad.

I had an idea yesterday by your location saying Iceland, that you might not be English.

Was fairly obvious what you was trying to say anyway. :thup:

Unless he was in a supermarket? :D

Seriously, I don't get why people feel the need to have a go at someone's spelling. It's childish quite frankly! I'd like to see Chr1s Lawson having a bash at writing in Icelandic correctly?!

Unless he was in a supermarket? :D

Seriously, I don't get why people feel the need to have a go at someone's spelling. It's childish quite frankly! I'd like to see Chr1s Lawson having a bash at writing in Icelandic correctly?!

exactly what i was pointing out. we all knew what he was trying to say. trying to be a smart arse and pointing out a spelling mistake from a foreigner is not clever. why dont u try and speak his language half as well as he can speak ours.

You cant and neither can I. So leave it out

I think your all a bit too sensitive to be honest, I was pointing more to the fact that he punched a wall which as we all know is normal behavier.

Your all entitled to your opinions of what you find funny or not but do not be judgemental about it because you know nothing about me & what languages I can or can't speak.

I think your all a bit too sensitive to be honest, I was pointing more to the fact that he punched a wall which as we all know is normal behavier.

Your all entitled to your opinions of what you find funny or not but do not be judgemental about it because you know nothing about me & what languages I can or can't speak.

Behaviour

If your going to pick on people's spelling, make sure yours is squeeky clean. Those in glass houses etc.........

Had too numerous 'most dramatic' games ever during my CM4 tenure, but one that sticks to mind is that against Millwall in 1st Div I was 6-0 down at half time in a match played in terribly bad windy weather.

In the 2nd half I scored 6, in an unlikely 6-6 draw.

• 2 weeks later...

This was a crazy game I tell you.

I play with swedish side Djurgården and got in the same group as Chelsea in the European Cup playoffs. I actually managed to get a draw at home, but at Stamford Bridge I didn't exactly had any hope of getting any points at all. Chelsea obviously got a couple of goals in the first half and I was happy with 0-2 at halftime. Could I keep the score that way I'd be quite satisified to be honest.

I changed my tactics to more offensive and made a couple of subsititutions in the 2nd half and brought two new forwards on...and this is what happened the last 11 mins of the game:

chedif.png

Archived