Scripted

I will not waist my time with this game anymore, I was 2 in a game with 8 mins to go. Bam they get a goal, I knew it was coming. 3-2 loss, 1 goal 3 minutes overtime.

Same again two games later, but 3-0 up.

Then I play a **** team in the fa cup and say I expct a win, then they hit a 40 yarder in the last minute.

**** off.

Comebacks never happen in football.....this game is a farce (sarcasm)

I remember a game many years ago (forgot the year) but spurs where 3-0 up against man u at half time,man u came back to win the game 5-3.

Moral of the story,comebacks happen.

I also remember Tottenham being 3-0 against Man City in the FA Cup at half time, and lost 4-3 in the end, plus Man City were down to 10 men for the second half!

if theres one thing more annoying than these threads, its posters who pull an obscure fact out of the air to back up that the game isnt flawed.

If you actually look at it that game was the opening game of this years African Nations cup and the result was widely publicised

If you actually look at it that game was the opening game of this years African Nations cup and the result was widely publicised

i am very aware of when and where the game was played. in fact, i could list the goalscorers if you wish to prove my knowledge of the subject?

excuse my poor use of the word "obscure". what i meant was "rare" and i got my words confused. it is a rare example, and what the poster said is not rare in fm.

I will not waist my time with this game anymore, I was 2 in a game with 8 mins to go. Bam they get a goal, I knew it was coming. 3-2 loss, 1 goal 3 minutes overtime.

Same again two games later, but 3-0 up.

Then I play a **** team in the fa cup and say I expct a win, then they hit a 40 yarder in the last minute.

**** off.

I'm not trying to be funny (I just am unintentionally), but you should just give up on football altogether if this sort of scenario seems odd to you.

Seriously, I lost a 5-0 lead once on FM09 and it didn't really bother me, I just gnawed on my own elbow to help cope with the stress.

I'm not trying to be funny (I just am unintentionally), but you should just give up on football altogether if this sort of scenario seems odd to you.

Seriously, I lost a 5-0 lead once on FM09 and it didn't really bother me, I just gnawed on my own elbow to help cope with the stress.

Thats good going - most people can't even reach their own elbow.

thats where having a baseball bat in the house (legally may I add) comes in handy. A game like that would make me want to bash something. Where as I can take the bat and a ball go outside and smash the ball all over while I get rid of the anger over the loss.

GUYS! Why all the frustration!

Look, again sean_lufc everybody's right, you can be the most tactical manager when playing attack but can tell your defenders to run up forward when trying to play defense. It may not be your tactic in general don't let that bring you down. Try using touchline instructions such as "Pass to feet" which will get your team playing a much more safer game! I understand, and I think almost everybody understands how you feel! Everybody else..drop it with the bashing posts, he's like us anyways when it comes to the game, its just that he should keep it between himself and ask us questions such as "How can I stop this from happening!". =)

i am very aware of when and where the game was played. in fact, i could list the goalscorers if you wish to prove my knowledge of the subject?

lol. love the back down.

we've all got google buddy

excuse my poor use of the word "obscure". what i meant was "rare" and i got my words confused. it is a rare example, and what the poster said is not rare in fm.

liverpool 2005 champs league final?

I don’t find the comeback amazing, just the fact you can lick your elbow, isn’t this impossible :p

i actually managed the opposite the other night when i came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 and then in the next match (against the same team Incedentally) i came back from being 4-0 down to draw 4-4.

I'll post the pics up tomorrow (leaving work a the moment so no time) to prove the human manager can do it as well.

Archived