Too Many Good Young Brazilians

Does anybody else think there are far too many excellent young Brazilian players in the game at the start. Ive lost count how many there are with a PA 175+. You could probably make 2 full squads, not teams, squads of these players.

Now im all for having lots on good young talent in the game but i think this is excessive. Who is your Brazilian researcher?

Do people agree/disagree with this? :thup:

Issue really more suited for the data issues forum - to be honest I'd disagree, I think the Brazilian research is well up there with the best in the community.

well im not really saying its a data issue. its just my opinion. you only have to look at the start of the game and see how many 16-21 year olds there are with a PA 175+. By my count thats a lot more than any of the top European nations.

Just seems a bit odd to me thats all. Thought it might have been worth a mention to see if anybody else agree's with this opinion

There is a reason why Brazil have qualified for every World Cup. Honestly, young Brazilian talent is overflowing, it's how they get developed afterwards thats the problem

couldnt that be said for England or any other big footballing nation?

couldnt that be said for England or any other big footballing nation?

True, although I would say I that players in these other footballing countries have the resources to be developed

If thats not true, I'd say check the consistency of these these Brazilians. They might have potential but if they aren't consistent then I'd say the database is right

Definitely not. :)

Brazil and possibly Argentina are widely acknowledged as 'talent-producing factories'. PMLF has done a good and realistic job.

but the game is over-run with them. Even the newgens/regens. there are lots of them every single season. england might get 4 or 5 good regens in a season. the same as other great footballing nations in europe. Brazil seems to get about 20 every year. Has nobody else noticed this

but the game is over-run with them. Even the newgens/regens. there are lots of them every single season. england might get 4 or 5 good regens in a season. the same as other great footballing nations in europe. Brazil seems to get about 20 every year. Has nobody else noticed this

I have, it's because nearly Brazilian clubs have top youth facilities along with an academy. I agree though, there must be some sort of hidden code that makes Brazilian regens better because if you do the same with any other country it doesn't seem to work as well

Brazilian regens? You should see Spain in my game. The whole place is crawling with them. And the Italians are joining in the party.

Edit: Want a good regen? Search Barcelona and Real Madrid every season.

is it possible that the generation of regens can change with every game or is it pretty much standard across every game?

On all of my saves the only nation that has stood out for very good quality regens is Brazil. and im not just talking about say 4-5 world class players a season which IMO would be realistic for any nation. Brazil has at least 20 every year. Thats without the ones that start off in the game already there.

i had far more world class english regens than brazilians. in my 2016~save, i have 2-3 english regens, who are top class.. and just 1? brazilian..

dont forget half of young players have random pa/ca attributes at the start of the game

when i started new game, and check out players i know , they are nowhere near as good as in my previous save, so you might just had that save where brazilians lucked out and others didnt...

and its realistic.. comparing england to brazil or argentina is nonsense.. and you should be ashamed of yourself..

i had far more world class english regens than brazilians. in my 2016~save, i have 2-3 english regens, who are top class.. and just 1? brazilian..

dont forget half of young players have random pa/ca attributes at the start of the game

when i started new game, and check out players i know , they are nowhere near as good as in my previous save, so you might just had that save where brazilians lucked out and others didnt...

and its realistic.. comparing england to brazil or argentina is nonsense.. and you should be ashamed of yourself..

Should be ashamed of myself? right ok :confused:. if you can read you will see that i said other top european countries aswell

England? over flowing with young talent compared to brazil, in reality? no chance.

Not sure why you should be ashamed of yourself though...

how do we know england isnt overflowing with talent. the young english players hardly get a chance anymore because all the good foreigners want to play here. Hopefully the new rules next year will allow more good young players to come through and see what they are really made of

brazil = huge country who's culture is partly based around football... hardly a child born that isnt taught technical football skills from a very early and competative age... in some ways education in brazil is a second to football ..especially in impoverished area's ...

ive attended a footballing tour and camp in brazil a good few years ago and i can tell you, its crazy how much football means to them.

fm research is spot on in the whole and brazil is easy one of the better areas researched by the team...

Yeha i agree i think the amount of great brazilian (and argentinian) regens is perfect, its proportional to how it should be, at the end of the day in real life the only reason a lot of the dont become so world class is because of all the hype or incorrect career choices.

The only thing that annoys me in terms of FM regens is Holland. Yes the country is small, but for a country reknowned for phenomenal youth facilities and player development there never seem to be any good regens. A country that produced players such a Cruijff, Neeskens, Gullit, Frank De Boer etc should surely be able to come up with world class regens, i hardly ever find a new dutch superstar during the game.

The Brazilian potential is fine! I was there last year and was very impressed by the high level of the Guananbara Cup (Rio de Janeiro state tournament), I´m sure many young players from Fluminense, Flamengo and Botafogo will become future stars. And the perfect technique Brazilians have in beach volley is amazing,

i would sign them all if i could but theres no point seing as from season 2 in england the rules change so there no point in having loads of foreigners in your team

The home-grown rules mean that the player must have been at the club for at least 3 years before 21, regardless of nationality.

ive attended a footballing tour and camp in brazil a good few years ago and i can tell you, its crazy how much football means to them.

I would imagine so. It's in their culture and also offers a chance to get out of poverty and hit the big time.

Where's PMLF? :D

I don't think brazilians are over rated, just the rest of worlds players are under rated. I think because it is harder in certain places, like in England for a young footballer to step up and make the grade the players potentional is reduced. In brazil/argentina lots of young players make the step up in the first team because of the amount of players that are exported to europe thus I feel that they get a PA boost.

It should be made harder to reach a players potential while young players should be given more generous PA's.

Archived