god i love this game

just won a cl final with barca against madrid after going behind and being pegged back three times. xavi came for extra time with the score at two all and scored after five minutes, they score a second so zlatan comes on for the last fifteen and heads home the winner.

i came.

Lol, fantastic stuff mate :thup::thup::thup::thup:

Lol yeah, I don't like Messi very much though.. He gets too old before I can even get any money to afford the guy..

on the last game i signed for man city for 80m in the summer after the second season, not had a go for signing him on this one because this is the first time i've ended up at a big club. on my two saves i started at newcastle united and los angeles galaxy. i did nearly sign fabregas for barcelona in the summer though (2014) but in the end i pulled out. had him coming for 60m plus a 15m rated player arsenal had already bid for. i've never managed to sign him in the past.

just won a cl final with barca against madrid after going behind and being pegged back three times. xavi came for extra time with the score at two all and scored after five minutes, they score a second so zlatan comes on for the last fifteen and heads home the winner.

i came.

Well played. And 'lol' :D

i came.

Good for you. I find getting blown is easier tbh

lionel messi just ran the ball home from the halfway line in extra time of the spanish cup final after casillas had come up for a corner. one of my very best moments on fm and my fav so far on this edition after it wrapped up every tournament going for me!

GOD I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS GAME!!!!!

I'm sure Paul and Ov Collyer will be proud to be thought of as Gods!

Messi had scored 3 in a game against Valencia and we were leading 3-0 at 80 minutes. Then VIlla scored a penalty, and I thought, fine. But then Mata dribbled past my ******* of defenders and scored a sitter. Then a couple of minutes later a cross came in and Zigic feckin' equalised. alright. well 3-3 at 90 minutes. Then, do you know what? Buonanotte scored from 40 yards!!!! it's the game's bug!

GOD I HATE THIS GAME!!!

This will undoubtedly be his next post. :p

They certainly are legends. I would say over the past 10-15 years CM and then FM manager games have taken up 90% of my gaming time, and this includes having many gams for the PC, Playstation 1, 2 and 3, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii. No other games do it for me in anyway compared to this management series, even though I do enjoy other games.

I'm just waiting for him to lose and throw his computer out of the window.

FM polarizes people like that. The successful people are deliriously happy (and sexually aroused, apparently) and the failing people want to kill themselves... or at least do damage to the nearest punchable object.

The game is testing my love right now:

bundesligatable.png

Yeah, I lost the title on the very last day, and not because I had less points, or worse goal difference, or an unfavorable head-to-head match up (we actually won 0-2 away and tied 2-2 at home), no, I lost simply because I scored less goals. This is about a gut wrenching as I've ever had it in FM. Sat there for a few minutes simply staring at the league table, almost in disbelief.

Archived