Liverpool in the future..

I'm about to start my second season with them but not doing great. Only managed 7th last season due to going into administration and being deducted 10 points thanks to those bloody yanks. At least I won the FA Cup first season so I still have european football to look forward to even if its only the europa league.

I'm about to start my second season with them but not doing great. Only managed 7th last season due to going into administration and being deducted 10 points thanks to those bloody yanks. At least I won the FA Cup first season so I still have european football to look forward to even if its only the europa league.

How on earth did you managed to get into administration? Did you over spend?

I'm 20-odd games into the 2nd season and i'm £60M in the red :eek:

I've only bought 2 or 3 players (Witsel and Zarate, Tim Krul) so it's not like i've broken the bank with my transfer spending.

Looks like something is going to happen soon, either administration or new owners :thup:

Not happy with the press inferring Torres may have to be sold to balance the books :mad::mad:

However on the bright side - I'm top by 13 points and also won the domestic treble in my 1st season so I haven't missed out on any CL revenue.

How on earth did you managed to get into administration? Did you over spend?

The club is 100's of millions in debt thanks to those two hopeless Americans and this is reflected in the game. I expected to go into administration but not before the end of the first season though!

I tried to remove the debt using the editor in the game but when I started a new game the debt was still there. I altered the Americans stats in the hope that there is a tycoon takeover but it hasn't happened yet.

I tried to remove the debt using the editor in the game but when I started a new game the debt was still there.

You need to click the button "delete/remove all" in the editor iirc. deleting one by one doesn't work for some reason :confused:

I'm currently at the end of my fourth season and on course for my third successive league title. There's no sign of a new stadium yet, but Hicks is looking to sell so hopefully a tycoon will come in with a bid for the club and clear the loans. My finances are reasonable. We're not going into the red until around February/March now, but I really could do with the loans being payed off as it's effecting my ability to compete in the transfer market.

in 4th season now,no new chairman or stadium. i get by, by getting in a few bosmans every year and selling them on, play them a little and get about 30 million for 3 players every yr. use that to buy 1 good player and rest on youth,

Hi all

Just going into me 2nd season with LFC, sold Kuyt and Riera for a combined £19.75mill, add that to my £14mill the board gave me, but I only have 20mill to spend. Is this correct? Or am i wrong assuming what you generate thro sales does not go into the transfer kitty?

I'm just about to start the 11/12 season and Hicks is still there. He has given me money so I can't grumble too much, there was about 40Mil available this close season.

This is after 2 consecutive title's, a Champions League, 2 FA Cup's and 1 League Cup, so I've obviously made a bit myself along the way.

Still looking forward to a takeover tho!

Hi all

Just going into me 2nd season with LFC, sold Kuyt and Riera for a combined £19.75mill, add that to my £14mill the board gave me, but I only have 20mill to spend. Is this correct? Or am i wrong assuming what you generate thro sales does not go into the transfer kitty?

If you look on finances page, it tells you how much of transfer revenue is made available to you, so thats why you wont get the full amount.

In and out of game, liverpool are a disaster.

Get those yanks and manager out fast.

^spot on. The sooner the better, imho

Archived