Croatia/Bosnia

Hi...

I have two questions and I would be grateful for answers.

1. Why there is huge amount of African players loaded when I start Croatian league (both real version and my self-made league), also I get information when smaller country like Lybia and Gambia releases their manager. :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Why there are so many nordic names when I start Bosnian system, young players in lower leagues (and in youth teams from best clubs) are named as Mark Jorgensen and Daniel Kristofersson and other Swedish, Danish and Norwagian names, and they are Bosnians??? :mad:

Considering the Bosnian league is not officially part of the game, it might have something to do with the edited xml you downloaded. Although I have a Bosnian league edit as well and haven't noticed those problems.

Have no idea why there would be African players, maybe check the database size you are choosing when you start.

Considering the Bosnian league is not officially part of the game, it might have something to do with the edited xml you downloaded. Although I have a Bosnian league edit as well and haven't noticed those problems.

Have no idea why there would be African players, maybe check the database size you are choosing when you start.

Databese size I choose is small, and has 9000 players, while in some other countries is on 3000. And in Bosnia, it is not problem, but it is stupid to have so many nordic and german names for young players. Game creators could have solved it better.

Databese size I choose is small, and has 9000 players, while in some other countries is on 3000. And in Bosnia, it is not problem, but it is stupid to have so many nordic and german names for young players. Game creators could have solved it better.

But the game creators didn't do it, you're using an edited database.

*shrugs*

I know they were both part of Serbia. It's so hard to keep track of countries in that area. Always changing names and governments.

Thats another thing you dont know :) They were not part of Serbia although during the 90s Serbia really tried to make it so.

*shrugs*

I know they were both part of Serbia. It's so hard to keep track of countries in that area. Always changing names and governments.

Dude, they were never part of Serbia, they were part of Yugoslavia before civil war. Actually I would advise you to be carefull and not saying these kind of things in front of people belonging to these communities, because it can get you in serious trouble. I m saying this for your own good. At the same time you should really read some history and geography.

And I'm sure the people that live there agree with that.

No, they don't. ;)

You can think of it as the England-Ireland situation. There was a time when England and Ireland were in a common state, the UK of GB and Ireland, but later Ireland claimed independence.

The same thing happend in Yugoslavia; it was just a name for the union of federations of Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro which all claimed independence after the fall of the Berlin wall and the iron curtain.

LOL okay now I am officially confused. I give up. The whole thing would be a lot easier if they all just became one country again. And I'm sure the people that live there agree with that.

Although we would kick ass in any sport and especially football that isn't such a good idea.

LOL okay now I am officially confused. I give up. The whole thing would be a lot easier if they all just became one country again. And I'm sure the people that live there agree with that.

Its like you are trying to dig yourself deeper :)

Before the 1990s there was a republic called Yugoslavia. It was consisted of 6 countries - Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro.

They had an independent history and are consisted of different ethnic groups. But being neighbours for centuries our languages and cultures mixed up and became similar or virtually the same (Slovenian and Macedonian language being the most different to the rest).

So there was this bloke called Josip Broz Tito, and after the WW2 he decided to put us all together as "one people" in "one country". Naturally it wasn`t to be, and after more than 40 years along came the war. Now as this is a touchy issue and everyone has their story, it`s enough to say that a bloke called Slobodan Milosevic didn`t kinda like break up of Yugoslavia, and decided to solve things by war. Unluckily for all of the people in all of the countries.

Milosevic and his men decided to stick with the name Yugoslavia even though it was only consisted of 2 countries - Serbia and Montenegro. Later in 2003 the name was changed to Serbia and Montenegro, and in 2006 they decided to go separate ways.

So you see, Croatia and Bosnia were always separate countries (borders were different throughout history) and were never part of Serbia.

Archived