22.5 degree angle...players never fail to score

Now ive played FM non stop since its realise and ive come across goal after goal whereby a player never misses when shooting from outside the box (to the left of the keeper) at a 22.5 degree angle to the goal. The ball never fails to go across the keeper into the corner of the net.

anyone else noticed this...?

When through on goal, I've had a mix of angles that the players have run and shot from. Coming in from 22.5 degrees happens a fair bit, but I'd say just over half went in. Some went wide, others hit the woodwork, others were tamely hit at the keeper.

Fairly realistic I say. Just out of interest, how many times has this happened to you? Think you might be jumping the gun a bit.

Now ive played FM non stop since its realise and ive come across goal after goal whereby a player never misses when shooting from outside the box (to the left of the keeper) at a 22.5 degree angle to the goal. The ball never fails to go across the keeper into the corner of the net.

Maybe you have highlights set to off and Replays to Goals only. So then every replay you see is a goal.

I know I do; every single piece of action is a goal; its nuts. ;)

Just lol'ing at this thread

They are lowering scoring percentage from long shots in next patch by 20%.

It still doesn't mean that if you have player with open space in front him from around 25-30 yards he won't most likely score, because if he is unattended and has plenty of time he still should score almost every time no matter of the stats from that angle on top level.

I think I know what your on about...havent seen it so much in this one but I remember in one of the older ones (05 maybe?) Shevchenko simply couldnt miss from the angle I think your talking about (about 5 yards outside the corner of the box) for my Milan team. I wans't complaining mind

Archived