Surely he can't score from there?

Just had this goal scored by Fernando Llorente. I am Athletic vs Sporting. I only drew the game 1-1 after conceding in the 80th minute. But this was crazy.

Llorente makes a run through the defence, and finally gets the ball under control:

fyirk.jpg

And he celebrates as the ball bounces in off the post!

2m7x4yp.jpg

As Long as he's on the right side of the line - its all possible. (Other side of the line then we start punching the linesman and rueing our luck)

Ned Zelic scored a goal like that once (Aussie player), famous goal in an Olympics game against Holland. Went to cross it, essentially a foot from the line near the corner flag, keeper crept out, Ball went straight in.

Roberto Carlos scored one from the left hand side once. Absolutely amazing goal.

Also Christian Vieri while in Atletico. But CMIIW what makes Carlos goal amazing was he was in the left hand side (attacking point of view) and kicked the ball with his left foot. :thup:

Very Rare and Amazing yes, but not that impossible.

Dude! It's Fernando Llorente! He's almost a god an can score from anywhere.

At least when he's playing against my team.

Now, how about Carlos Tevez? He IS a god... and always scores at least 3 goals against me in a match.

Next time I'm gonna man mark him with half of my team. Maybe then I can get a 0-0 result.

;)

I can see why you would question it but if you were to question anything it would be the position of your goalkeeper...........not sure why he is on the edge of the 6yard box when the attacking player is on the byline.

That was not my keeper, it was the AI keeper, Llorente plays for Athletic, and that is who I am

what makes Carlos goal amazing was he was in the left hand side (attacking point of view) and kicked the ball with his left foot.:thup:

Very Rare and Amazing yes, but not that impossible.

Llorente is right footed as far as I know. He is on the right there :p

I just thought with this whole virus of superkeeping spreading between all the keepers in FM, to score from that position was pretty incredible. Yes similar has happened in real life apparently, but still it's pretty rare.

Dude! It's Fernando Llorente! He's almost a god an can score from anywhere.

You are not far wrong :D

Archived