funny takeovers

Figo took Inter from Moratti hahahaha :D

I don't know why does it allways happened. Moratti has so much money and love Inter, but like in FM09 there is allways a takeover at the begin of the game. Funny thing :)

Many people had Luis Figo took over Inter in their save, but not happened in mine.

Many people had Luis Figo took over Inter in their save, but not happened in mine.

it happened in mine, is luis figo very rich in real life?? did he like steal money from madrid and barsa when he was playing there... i just dont see figo buying a big club like inter milan....

Got a new board at Cambridge Utd, invested 2M in the club and gave me 750K to invest in players in the BSP. Managed not to spend that much and get promoted, now 2nd in League

with 1 game to go...and still have £300K in the bank....so many good free transfers after season 1 there was no need to spend that much....top bargain Harry Worley ex Chelsea DC one of the most consistant players I have.

Why is it stupid ?

Many consortiums have a big name player as a named representative and investor.

Yes, but not obscure danish players at the worlds richest clubs, or well known internationals from big nations at obscure norwegian or turkish clubs.

From another thread on the subject:

Everton were taken over by a consortium headed up by what I presume is goalkeeper Jamie Speare, while a group of investors have Henrik Larsson as their figurehead at Brentford, Shay Given is chairman of Burton Albion, and retired Czech keeper Antonin Kinsky heads up the hartlepool board.

All of the above happened over seven years.

Archived