Premier league 'big 4' being rubbish

we'll I'm half way through my 2nds season and in the forst season liverpool finished 7th

and now half way through the 2nd season Man utd are 2nd, Chelsea 9th, Liverpool 10th and Arsenal 15th!!

I know there are teams that are catching them up but this seems very unrealistic

this always seems to be the case in the fm series. every year a couple of the top 4 drop out and a new team "breaks the top 4" for a season. my last game for example had fulham as a challenger for the title with liverpool in the championship.

this never happens in real life as year after year the top 4 buy their way to to widening the gap. but this year may be different with man city and spurs, so maybe real life has caught up with FM ;)

In my league, I am top as Arsenal, then United, and then BOLTON!

Top 5 have conceded and average of about 18 goals by early March, Bolton have conceded just 9!

Yeah bolton are doing well on mine too, theyre 4th....man city are 12 points clear man utd 2nd and wolves 3rd...crazy

got to november with my man u season before starting my hartlepool season and it was spurs top me 2nd then city and everton arsenal were bottom half with liverpool and chelsea in 5th and i know it isnt far in but liverpool made 3 terible transfers and were playing pathetic

the transfers are random as well i payed 5 mil for a player when few of my mates were havin to be 15 and 17 mil

Top 5 for me in 27 Jan 2010 are

1 - Liverpool 60 pts

2 - Chelsea 59 pts

3 - Manchester United 51 pts

4 - Manchester City 49 pts

5 - Arsenal 41 pts

I'm Liverpool and I'm already 10 million in debt without buying or selling anyone. They pay 3.5 a month in interest and don't have the stadium to make up for it so I can see them going into administration in 1-3 seasons under the AI.

Edit - Damn last month I made a net loss of 6.9 million. -7.2 so far this month.

we'll I'm half way through my 2nds season and in the forst season liverpool finished 7th

and now half way through the 2nd season Man utd are 2nd, Chelsea 9th, Liverpool 10th and Arsenal 15th!!

I know there are teams that are catching them up but this seems very unrealistic

Liverpool is sixth at the moment in real life, and Villa behind them but on the same points have a game in hand. So seventh is a real possibility, at least for the moment.

What gets me is when you play say Liverpool there on such a bad run then play ace against you like they are a top four team then go back to playin rubbish the followin game.....Saying that, that's from past games, only done demo this year so far.

I am top with United 2 points clear with 2 games in hand over chelsea. Sunderland is 3rd! That's shocking.

Though liverpool are 4th and Arsenal 5th so i guess they will come into the top 4 but sunderland are doing well. Very well.

My game was abit of a joke tbh.

Everton won the league with 76. points... Manchester City at 2. with 73 points. and then United and Liverpool at 3. and 4. spot.

Arsenal finished 11. and chelsea 5.

Dont think Liverpool got a point the last 20 games or so either. They was so much ahead of everyone then they just started loosing every game. Chelsea started the season with 1 win, 7 draws and 2 losses.

Birmingham got 7 points. And it was 8 points between 1. place to 8. place...

Top 5 for me in 27 Jan 2010 are

1 - Liverpool 60 pts

2 - Chelsea 59 pts

3 - Manchester United 51 pts

4 - Manchester City 49 pts

5 - Arsenal 41 pts

I'm Liverpool and I'm already 10 million in debt without buying or selling anyone. They pay 3.5 a month in interest and don't have the stadium to make up for it so I can see them going into administration in 1-3 seasons under the AI.

Edit - Damn last month I made a net loss of 6.9 million. -7.2 so far this month.

Dont worry you get about £30 million in sponsorship each year, about £15-20 million depending on your finishing position in the league and about £20 million in Champions league money, then all the season ticket sales. Comfortably covers the loan repayments.

In my first season and i'm top with Man Utd, Chelsea are 2nd, Man City are 3rd, Aston Villa are 4th, Arsenal are 5th and Liverpool are 6th (who incidently seem to be unable to beat tottenham - they lost to them in the League cup SF, FA cup 4th round and just lost to them in the EPL)

Yeah, I've seen this too. Arsenal are usually around 9th or 10th. Liverpool 7th to 8th. Chelsea and Man Utd are usually up there though.

I heard a rumour that they use the Tactical 'Creator'...

Archived