Todays Blog (Wednesday)

What does "CVA's" stand for?

Company Voluntary Arrangement.

Clubs in massive debt can go into Administration as you know, and can arrange a CVA whereby they pay back their debts at a smaller amount.

Liverpool often go into Administration in FM as a result of not acheiving Champions Cup football on a regular basis and thus being unable to meet their big loan payments. Once in Administration in FM, the Directors agree a CVA where they pay back their creditors less than they owed originally and with smaller payments.

Company voluntary arrangement, a form of administartion.

Oh right. Thanks for that.

Where is Miles, I think he is playing demo FM10 haha

Why would he play a demo when he has access to the full game?:confused:

Have they? Or is it still "we exoect it to be out on the 30th, barring anything going wrong?"

"A demo of Football Manager 2010 will be released a couple of weeks before the game is released on October 30th"

top at every page, also in this topic

Also just to mention The_Future\'s_Maroon, Miles has been creating these blog threads for a couple of weeks now, so try and follow how he's done it with regards to the Title i.e

FM2010 blog 20 - some finance improvements

since 'Todays Blog (Wednesday)' is quite usless :)

@ Miles or anyone who knows really, will smaller teams that make it big now actually have decent sponsership deals? I've read loads of threads where people have won the premier league with a league 2 or lower side and still get 100K a year from shirt sponsership.

Yeah I hope this is sorted. :)

Have they? Or is it still "we exoect it to be out on the 30th, barring anything going wrong?"

Can't remember the game being delayed once the release date has been announced. In fact I remember a couple of years ago it was actually released early because certain retailers choose to disregard the official release date and sold it early so SI brought the release date forward. Can't see it happening this year though. I imagine that SI kicked up quite a fuss with those retailers.

Can't remember the game being delayed once the release date has been announced. In fact I remember a couple of years ago it was actually released early because certain retailers choose to disregard the official release date and sold it early so SI brought the release date forward. Can't see it happening this year though. I imagine that SI kicked up quite a fuss with those retailers.

i think that the game will be release that day, i don't know if, like the last year, will be a patch. But the game will be release i think 100% friday 30th

Anyways, reasonably happy with what's been mentioned, nothing new or groundbreaking, just tweaks and improvements to FM09.

Still waiting to see if Merchandise can increase by scheduling tours of Japan, China or United States because it's not been mentioned in any blog so far and that was my biggest hope in FM10.

Hopefully the budget reworking will stop people making threads every week claiming they're "under budget but losing money" :D

Archived