FM Box set of All fm series

would you like a fm box set  

148 members have voted

1. 1. would you like a fm box set

• Yes I would Like A Box Set
    • No Point In A Box Set

If your such an enthusiast you will have them all anyway, and i give most of my old versions away as im playing the newest incarnation, cos unlike some of you i am not a "professional" gamer, and have a job, life, kids, wife, brain capacity above zero, however much i love and enjoy the game i dont need five versions to clog up my disk space and life.

But I'm sure those who vote yes are intense gamers who are stuck to their PC swivel chair and have a catheter and colostomy bag fitted, and their local take-away has a (direct debit) and a key to their front door.

lol :D

Wouldn't really interest me being honest, I'd miss some of the missing features too much to get into any of the older games anyway.
Not really. I don't like FM08 and even though I enjoyed them at the time, I wouldn't play 05, 06 or 07 because I prefer 09

what they said really :thup:

With a game like FM you can't do this as essentially the object of the game, and the path to get there is the same each time. It's not like say Call of Duty where the levels are totally different on each game, so they can retain their appeal long after they come out.

Unfortunately, we couldn't do this even if we wanted to, due to licensing restrictions :(

That's a very vague answer there, care to elaborate? In fact, you don't actually have a choice here, I am a paying customer and insist you explain. :D

*something to do with players/teams/nations licensed for one version, but not for the next? Or something totally different?

• SI Staff
That's a very vague answer there, care to elaborate? In fact, you don't actually have a choice here, I am a paying customer and insist you explain. :D

*something to do with players/teams/nations licensed for one version, but not for the next? Or something totally different?

Something to do with players/teams/nations licenses, yes. I can't say more than that, or else I'd be breaking non disclosure agreements

I wouldn't see the point in it. FM is an iterative series, each is essentially the same game as before, but with more features. There's little reason I can see to go back.

whs, the games or more or less the same each version apart from a few new additions here and there.

Archived