City Lost Their Sugar

Well since the group that took over City has an estimated amount of 550 billion dollars at it's disposal I guess they could..

But if you think it's unfair of course you can turn off their sugar daddy, I won't complain ;)

there is an EDT file that contains Man City's sugar daddy info. It's in the game db folder in My computer/Sports Interactive/db/EDT i think or something like that

basically its an extra file in the database not ticked on the editor

The "is this cheating" threads are getting tedious now:D

But i wouldn't call that cheating myself, especially as City do not actually put the money to good use in the game, usually buy loads of mediocre players for stupid money and stick them in the reserves.

It's actually balancing out the transfer market in a way.

In all fairness, they are approx 50x as rich as Ambramovic, there is no way they could ever dream of managing to spend all their money, so they could keep splashing if they wanted.

I imagine they'll get bored a few years though when they realize it isn't as simple as just chucking money at the problem, a.k.a Kaka. Fingers crossed anyway.

Thats what i'm saying that after a few years in real life they will in all likelihood stop spending 250 mln a year on transfers, its ten seasons in and i'm planning on disabling the option at the start of season 11.

It depends how you look at it. You could decide that they wouldnt spend a load of money and therefore take it out. Or you could let the game decide and manage in a world were you only have control of your destiny and not other teams.

At the end of the day its your game and you can do what you want!:thup:

Am i only one who thinks its not cheating to remove the sugar daddy option for man city after 10 season.

No club owners could continue to splash the cash for 10 straight years

How would you know for sure?

Man City are an advantage, they buy loads of average players, play them in their reserves, and then a few years on you can buy those players on the cheap.

Love raiding city reserves.

Yeah, I got Bentnar for my newly relegated Portsmouth side for £1million, plus a couple of loans. He got 4 goals in 3 matches.

Archived