SI have robbed me £25.00!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited yesterday to get to playin fm2009 for the first time, i installed the game (which was bought, for what i thought was a bargain at £20.00 (how wrong was I!!!!!!!)) and then it asked me to activate it, which was no biggie; as i could activate it by phone, as there's no internet connection at my girlfriends house where we both love playin it together.

So i put a fiver on my mobile and did the phone thing, which took me forever with all it's riduclous amount of number business goin on! i was told on the phone and on my screen the game had been activate, GREAT!!!

Not so......

I double clicked it to get the show on the road and low and behold i'm being asked to input my product key and activate the software!! As you can imagine i was pretty pi*sed off, but i kept my calm and wasted the rest of my credit to phone up again for a second time to be told activation is succesful once again by both phone and screen and only to be asked for my product key and activation when the fm09 icon was double clicked!!!

all i wanted to do was play the new game that i have been so loyal to for the last 11 years!!

SI you do wonders, but this ain't good customer service AT ALL!!!!! sort it out will ya??? doubt it!!!

so people what do i do?

waste more money trying to activate it to be told it needs doing again??

someone out there help me, all i want to do is enjoy my easter with fm09!!!!!!!

Can anybody help me all give some sort of constructive advise?

Is there a phone number i can call where i can speak to a real person?

apart from the fm live number who are just unwilling to help (which i guess i'm not suprised at, but it's the only number in the manual that seems of any use)

You better patch it when you sort things out otherwise you'll be making a very similar topic soon.

Earlier today I was just starting the third season of my 9.3.0 game only to realise that the game has once again stopped generating league fixtures for all the Scottish clubs and the big clubs like Barca are still releasing all their best young players.

Three patches on and it's still full of serious bugs.

Still, I'll save some time and money this year by ignoring FM10.

i have the patch ready, just can't play the feckin' game i payed for!!!

CHEERS SI!!!!!!!!!!

I know you want it on your gf's computer but can you not at least install it on the computer you've posted this thread on in the meantime, so that it wont be a total waste of money.

Since you are giving money away, can i borrow a tenner?

You cant say they robbed you, no harm has been done and you are just having activation issues, as many many people have had before.

Now there's a line that helps selling a product. "You are just having activation issues, as many people have had before."

It shouldn't happen!

Robbed i wouldn't say, but you have paid for something that doesn't work.......so far.

Don't worry mate, you'll get there.

Love how people will give out about the poster when hes right to be giving out if calling twice hasn't got his game working.

i was getting quite angered by some of the fools (would use a different word but they may not undestand it and i don't want to be banned) who were under the impression that what i am going throuogh is a reasonable thing to expect when a new game has been paid for, thank god somebody out there has a brain and are able to use it.

I am loyal! 11 years is being loyal, the reason why i didn't buy it straight off, is because mummy and daddy won't buy it me and being a daddy myself now, i have more important things to spend my money on, thankfully i now know i won't need to waste my money on fm10 :)

Archived