Beckham

Was my first buy in my first season with Sunderland for £3.6 million. I play him in central midfield most of the time and occasionally on the wing. He's awsome, I'm now in my third year and he is still a first team regular. It's rather comical how he signs so easily for so many teams, but I'm not complaining!

Was my first buy in my first season with Sunderland for £3.6 million. I play him in central midfield most of the time and occasionally on the wing. He's awsome, I'm now in my third year and he is still a first team regular. It's rather comical how he signs so easily for so many teams, but I'm not complaining!

You cn understand his desperation at wanting to get out of MLS though lol.

He has now signed for Salt Lake on mine, in 2012. Been trying to sign him for my low league spanish team. The MLS arent even loaded, but still he signed for another US team.

he first signed for fulham for 5mil

then i signed him in 2010 for newcastle.... fans player of the season, 8.04 average rating....16 goals + 20 assists

hes a leg

Definitely, true legend. Wish his wife hadn't made him move to the US so soon so her clothing/perfume range could break the US market ;/, total travesty.

I was hoping they would but they didn't in my game when i signed him first season for Chelsea. Was kinda surprised they didn't.

shame, could be a bug, it didnt happen to me either when i signed him back to his rightful club (manchester united) surely a player as well known and as a major brand would make shirt sales rise massively.

When he signed from Man Utd to Real Madrid about half of Man Utds shirt sales were lost.

When he moved from Real Madrid to LA Galaxy didnt LA make enough to pay his wages for the duration of his contract in the first few weeks of him signing?

Anyone else buy David in a fair few of the games they play?

Nope, but I noticed that Ryan Giggs was released by Man Utd at the end of the first season, even after an average rating of 7.25!!! Not only that but six months into the season and not a single club is interested! I've tried many times with Altrincham, newly promoted to League 2, but he wasn't interested ;)

Becks would be nice on a free though... I can but dream! :D

Nope, but I noticed that Ryan Giggs was released by Man Utd at the end of the first season, even after an average rating of 7.25!!! Not only that but six months into the season and not a single club is interested! I've tried many times with Altrincham, newly promoted to League 2, but he wasn't interested ;)

thats amazing re-giggs :eek:

Every time I tried to sign him he rejected, I'll try to sign him in this game and hopefully he will come. Do I need to unsettle him first?

Ryan Giggs will never be released by Man Utd, that he got released is stupid and unrealistic. He is too much of a legend and will probably only leave Man Utd as a player when he retires and even then he will probably have some involvement in the club.

Ryan Giggs will never be released by Man Utd, that he got released is stupid and unrealistic. He is too much of a legend and will probably only leave Man Utd as a player when he retires and even then he will probably have some involvement in the club.

I was rather surprised myself. I'm blessed with the knowledge that this is only a game though :D

It wasn't so much just that they released him, but moreso that nobody else has snapped him up, there's not a single club showing interest. Most likely he'll not join another club and will just retire at the end of the season. Shame really, he could do wonders in my Altrincham side! :D

He got released by L.A in 2011 in my game, I signed him for my Milan team. He played 22 minutes of his debut and got a straight red for a vicious two footed challenge, after which he was promptly released.:mad:

you released Beckham becasue he got a red card on debut?! :eek:

Archived