Any Teddy Sheringhams?

J.W.

There's some forums going around about regens, but for those long term gamers i would like to know if any stars have followed in teddy's footsteps and are still playing into mid or late thirties after a good few years in the game. Any examples?

yh same av u gt the screenshot?

Do Not Use 'TXT' Speak

Please note that we do not have a limit on the amount of characters you can type on these forums. Thus posting in abbreviated "text" speak is not permitted. Widely used internet abbreviations such as "LOL", "ROTFL", "IMO" and "IIRC" are not subject to this rule.

------------------------

People who don't speak great English may not understand you:thup:

EDIT: Just seen the above, damn double post:mad:

Please be respectul and not use text talk, its not allowed on the forums and can be hard for people who may not have English as a first language to understand :thup:

yes sorry i am currently on msn messenger as well as this so therefore i got mixed up between the two of them.

how that for english?

i meant: yes, have you got the screenshot?

Do Not Use 'TXT' Speak

Please note that we do not have a limit on the amount of characters you can type on these forums. Thus posting in abbreviated "text" speak is not permitted. Widely used internet abbreviations such as "LOL", "ROTFL", "IMO" and "IIRC" are not subject to this rule.

------------------------

People who don't speak great English may not understand you:thup:

EDIT: Just seen the above, damn double post:mad:

Haha, beat you to it! Doesnt happen often, sorry :(

Archived