Time wasting until the new patch?

i have been managing international teams since until the new patch comes out. and i just want to enlighten others on what an awesome nation Montenegro is to play as. They have no expectations, and some quality players. i nearly qualified for the world cup, i came second in the my group but bottom of the second place teams of goal difference. anyone bored waiting for the patch, play with them.

thank you for your recommendations, i however am into a very long term and fairly successful save atm with Bournemouth but i do beleieve that others will be taking up your suggestions

Second That. I started a new long term Journey Man game today - First appointment, Farsley Celtic. Things are tough. But certainly fun. I don't even know if I will start a new game when patch comes out... We'll see

i have been managing international teams since until the new patch comes out. and i just want to enlighten others on what an awesome nation Montenegro is to play as. They have no expectations, and some quality players. i nearly qualified for the world cup, i came second in the my group but bottom of the second place teams of goal difference. anyone bored waiting for the patch, play with them.

What quality players do they have then? Real or fake?

Besides the January transfer window changes; patch will only affect %1(or less) of the game. The reamaning %99 has still a lot to play, I think some people in forums exeggrate the the issues which are not major considering the entire depth of the game. This being said; SI is eventually fixing and improving the issues as much as their resources and time allow.

We should try to enjoy the game and keep reminding ourselves that it is still just a game rather than stressing about small things. It is never going to be perfect but it will be always good and fun to play so please stop looking and waiting for the bug-free ultimate version.

same here ............but downloaded a shed full of facepacks/skins /graphics etc and having a go at my own facepacks to take in any future transfers I make with pre set kit shots awaiting player faces to be photoshoped on...........its amazing what is available now some people have been very busy!

ibrahimalimaher - they have steven jovetic, mirko vucinic, simon vukcevic, they are all top quality. they have a good goalkeeper, the defence is probably the weakest part but they have others strong midfielders and attackers. all real players until a couple of regens came in. one top quality player had some awesome stats. i recomend everyone to give it a go. as somebody said new country, low expectations, not easy winning but very fun.

Archived