Official Lost Season 5 Thread *airs in the US on Wednesdays @ 9PM EST (Thur 2AM GMT)*

LokedOut420

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found the bizzare part all the stuff early season 3, with Ecko and the smoke monster. Was as though Ecko was on drugs and was all this crazy stuff happened in his head.

Should have kept him and Anna-Lucia, they were two of my favourite characters. Plus Anna has something seriously hot about her. They spent all that time developing characters from the other side of the plane, then killed them off pretty soon! Barring Rose's husband, but hes not a main character anyway.

That was so wierd! Kate shagged Sawyer though!

I found it wierd, how they got the Oceanic survivors (and us) to believe the others were living like savages, no technology or anything. Then we find out they have proper houses! No idea why they disguised it all, like giving Tom a raggy beard, was there a point, unless I missed it?

Otherwise, answered in season 6 I hope.

I think I mentioned it a few pages back but i'm still confused what is acheived by detonating the bomb. Surely it will mean they all die? I know Jack said it means their plane would never crash but the present them would die?

Yeah in regards to the whole resetting thing,wouldn't they be writing off daniels chances of ever being Born?what with eli being on the island when younger,where it's safe to assume her and Charles prob conceived him on the island,If they blow it up,won't it be killing everyone on the islands future,meaning daniel and penny will never be born?

True, but I think the resetting thing also seems the most likely option for me.

I reckon the Lost producers must've been high when they wrote this script, that or the cheesy, was just a dream! In fact that is the best explanation of everything, Jack hallucinating everything.

Although I stand to be corrected, they may answer everything to a satisfactory level this series.

Oh and don't get me wrong, I still love this show 5 seasons on.

Hmm not so sure about a reset myself. Eloise sent the losties back knowing full well she would shoot Faraday and therefore cause Jack to get her to find the bomb so he could blow up the island.

Also Richard said in I think the last episode that he saw all the losties die in the 70's. So would the blast at the end not be them all dying? Although Richard wasn't there so to speak so maybe they survive that somehow and then die soon after.

I'm in the whatever happened happened camp. I think. I think that them blowing up the island is what was supposed to have happened.

Then again i'm probably horribly wrong.

I'm in the whatever happened happened camp. I think. I think that them blowing up the island is what was supposed to have happened.

It's the only thing that really makes any sense tbh.

I am expecting something to happen, some kind of parrellel time or time shift (to get everyone on one time line) that will give us a glimpse of reset before pulling it away. I hope they don't keep shoving the reset thing down our throats after this explosion has gone off as it's rubbish

If we're doing spoilers, episode titles and character centricies below for first half of the season below.

Episodes 1 & 2 - LA X

Episode 3 - What Kate Does - Kate

Episode 4 - The Subsitute - Locke

Episode 5 - Lighthouse - Jack

Episode 6 - Sundown - Sayid

Episode 7 - Dr Linus - Ben

Episode 8 - Recon - Sawyer

Episode 9 - AB Aererno - Alpert

Not sure how definite these are exactly, and the running orders can always get changed like in previous seasons, but some of the centricities are obvious from the titles.

What's interesting is that Richard did say to someone (forget who) that he watched them all die, no doubt related to the phoney loop they will bait us with ;)

Regarding the whole cast coming back, I posted a link to the publicity poster for the series a couple of pages back and it has them all on there, back turned to Locke so not really a secret tbh

yeah richard saying he saw them all die, i'm pretty sure we might touch over that, cause a simple reset seems less likely to happen, we've got so many questions we need answered yet, if it is a reset, we'll never get to see them answered, also, if they reset it, at the start of season 6, then what the bloody hell is gonna happen all season :D

i also think whatever happened happened, is exactly that, the losties prob did try to blow up the island way back in 1977 when the losties were still growing in the 1977 of there lives, it prob never happens, so the future elioise is prob the only one who knew that when sending them back, they would end up doing so, richard on the other hand, when he was talking to sun, he told her he saw them die, but he didnt know that they were gonna be coming from 2006 when he first saw them when the bomb plan was tought up.

Archived