Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eugen Polanski now Polish citizen - played his first cap for Poland on wednesday. I'll also give you some updates on Polish transfers during the weekend.

Great work so far Wally!

If you get em in now m8 they could get in for v12.

Quick question as we are waiting for the release.... Who is your favourite CA/PA change. Who is your favourite lower league player. And who is your favourite foreign youngster i have done or you have noticed. Lol...does anyone notice the changes? haha. Be cool 2 know what you guys think.

Rickie Lambert has become an absolute beast now. He actually scores goals! :lol:

Btw, have you touched David Connolly at all in this update?

No. lol.. i improved lots of other southampton players tho. Must have missed connolly.

Is Fabregas at Barcelona? I really hope he is :(

No hes not at moment as its abit of a farce barca saying 1 thing and arsenal saying another if it go's through i'll update link

No pav not yet chriss22 was having trouble getting it working

Fair enough with Kagawa

But Gotze is one of the first names on the team sheet for the German national side, he was MOM in there 3-2 win against brazil that week, he's one of the best players in the bundesliga & he has the potential to be one of the best in the world

Fair enough with Kagawa

But Gotze is one of the first names on the team sheet for the German national side, he was MOM in there 3-2 win against brazil that week, he's one of the best players in the bundesliga & he has the potential to be one of the best in the world

That was gotze 1st senior cap remember so its hard to say hes 1st of team sheet but yes hes class and going to get better

Could you please edit the kit colour changes for the affected teams into this update for the 2011/12 season? i.e. for the 2D icons in the match engine.

:)

I've done some but its a nightmare going through full game i dont have time :(

K cheers. How much money did u get for southampton?
Chose midtable and got £6.75m :). Signed Jay Rod and Fitz Hall so far.

Couple more contract updates for you lads:

Aaron Martin until 30/06/2014

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2385873,00.html

And if this interview is to be believed, Morgan Schneiderlin until the same date:

http://www.francefootball.fr/#!/news/2011/08/11/134609_schneiderlin-objectif-la-premier-league-en-2012.html

Has anyone else noticed there's a bloke called Daniel Veronesse as manager in Man Utd and Sir Alex is the assistant or is it only in mine?:p Thanx Wally and Pav for your work :)

Must be yours as its ok on mine

let me guess your using my db with another edited db ?

Archived