[Poland] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

• SI Staff

Please post any specific issues for Poland competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Poland should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

In Polish Ekstraklasa you can make 5 subs, but you can stop the play to make a sub only three time during a game (excluding half-time/full-time before ET etc.)

So if you want to make more substitutions, you have to do it in groups, unless you make 2 subs during half-time

• SI Staff
17 hours ago, 101st gec said:

In Polish Ekstraklasa you can make 5 subs, but you can stop the play to make a sub only three time during a game (excluding half-time/full-time before ET etc.)

So if you want to make more substitutions, you have to do it in groups, unless you make 2 subs during half-time

Thank you, this is something we are aware of and is under review. 

7 hours ago, Ceyvol said:

In Polish Super Cup Legia plays with Lechia instead of Cracovia for some reason.

Thank you, this is now logged and under review 

In the Polish 2nd division the rules for the next season are wrong. Because this season is a transition period the rules from the 20/21 season will be different. The league will consist of 20 teams (18 this season, 1 gets relegated to 3rd tier and 3 get promoted from the 3rd tier so 20 from the next season) and the bottom 3 will get relegated from 20/21 onwards. At the moment this is not implemented and from the 20/21 season the rules stay the same

• SI Staff
14 hours ago, Zysu said:

In the Polish 2nd division the rules for the next season are wrong. Because this season is a transition period the rules from the 20/21 season will be different. The league will consist of 20 teams (18 this season, 1 gets relegated to 3rd tier and 3 get promoted from the 3rd tier so 20 from the next season) and the bottom 3 will get relegated from 20/21 onwards. At the moment this is not implemented and from the 20/21 season the rules stay the same

Cheers, I presume this is referring to the division labelled Polish First Division in game. Have logged this internally for review.

52 minutes ago, Freddie Sands said:

Cheers, I presume this is referring to the division labelled Polish First Division in game. Have logged this internally for review.

Yes, that's the one I mean. Thanks a lot. Its getting expanded just like the ekstraklasa from next season

Teams don't respect the "one polish U22 player on the pitch" rule in Ekstraklasa

obraz.png.0937994db02db49eb993de8582e76135.png

In this situation Jagiellonia started with Paweł Olszewski (a polish U22 player) but subbed him off around the start of the second half for Filip Panak (Czech 24 yo player) and continued on with the game - in fact, they didn't even have any other polish U22 player on the bench and - besides the starting Olszewski - no other U22 player on the field at all. I also checked and none of the other players took on the polish citizenship (although they also wouldn't be eligible due to age).
In real life this would be a walkover for me as they broke the league rules.

Jagiellonia - Wisła Kraków.pkm

EDIT: I've included .pkm file, in case it's needed

Edited by Sopel

20 hours ago, Sopel said:

Teams don't respect the "one polish U22 player on the pitch" rule in Ekstraklasa

obraz.png.0937994db02db49eb993de8582e76135.png

In this situation Jagiellonia started with Paweł Olszewski (a polish U22 player) but subbed him off around the start of the second half for Filip Panak (Czech 24 yo player) and continued on with the game - in fact, they didn't even have any other polish U22 player on the bench and - besides the starting Olszewski - no other U22 player on the field at all. I also checked and none of the other players took on the polish citizenship (although they also wouldn't be eligible due to age).
In real life this would be a walkover for me as they broke the league rules.

Jagiellonia - Wisła Kraków.pkm 172.45 kB · 0 downloads

EDIT: I've included .pkm file, in case it's needed

We're working on this one, thanks for the report.

On 11/11/2020 at 22:24, Zysu said:

@Freddie Sands this is incorrect. Polish First Division will not expand to 20 teams. Just Polish Ekstraklasa will expand from 16 to 18 teams. All new rules with relegations, promotions and number of teams in next seasons in all Polish divisions are logged in issue on TT

1 hour ago, Kuba said:

@Freddie Sands this is incorrect. Polish First Division will not expand to 20 teams. Just Polish Ekstraklasa will expand from 16 to 18 teams. All new rules with relegations, promotions and number of teams in next seasons in all Polish divisions are logged in issue on TT

Look at the table for the 3rd division this year. 3 teams get promoted (2 directly and one through playoffs) One gets relegated from the 2nd Division (usually 3 get relegated but this season they changed it to 1, just like the ekstraklasa where the league is getting expanded). That's 2 more teams in the league next season than they have now 

2 minutes ago, Zysu said:

Look at the table for the 3rd division this year. 3 teams get promoted (2 directly and one through playoffs) One gets relegated from the 2nd Division (usually 3 get relegated but this season they changed it to 1, just like the ekstraklasa where the league is getting expanded). That's 2 more teams in the league next season than they have now 

How?

In D2 there are 18 teams now. 3 get promoted, 1 get relegated. That leaves 14 teams. There comes 1 relegated from D1, and 3 promoted from D3, making it in total 18.

In D3 there are 19 teams now. 3 get promoted, that's 16. 3 get relegated from D3, so 13 remain. One comes as relegated from D2 - so 14. And 4 are promoted from D4 (1 from each group), which makes 18 next year in total.

31 minutes ago, avto said:

How?

In D2 there are 18 teams now. 3 get promoted, 1 get relegated. That leaves 14 teams. There comes 1 relegated from D1, and 3 promoted from D3, making it in total 18.

In D3 there are 19 teams now. 3 get promoted, that's 16. 3 get relegated from D3, so 13 remain. One comes as relegated from D2 - so 14. And 4 are promoted from D4 (1 from each group), which makes 18 next year in total.

Fair enough I ****ed up. But the 1 team getting relegated is a one season only thing while the leagues transition

2 hours ago, Sopel said:

The reserve team of Chrobry Głogów (Polish "I liga") has been put in wrong league - it's currently put in "Polish Fourth Division (dolnoslaska West)" when it should simply be put in "Polish Fourth Division".

0?ui=2&ik=1b7f75aac8&attid=0.1.1&permmsg

@Stephen Glennon@Sebastian Szlenkier

This sounds like a database issue, could you post it in that forum please? The Database guys will be in a better position to deal with it than we are.

I don't know if this is a good place or not to post this but I can't verify polish second division in editor, something is not changed and I've got the message that 18 teams is maximum/required but it found 19 (because this season it's 19 teams).

On 11/11/2020 at 01:51, 101st gec said:

Hi

same should be applied for the Polish First Division (second tier)

Hi.

Well i played my first season in Polish League and disciplinary rules are bugged. When player reaches 4 yellows cards, he should pause 1 match in domestic league, but when club has second team in lower division and they play match before senior team it count to the pause... I dont know if it will change in next season, but i dont think so to be honest. Other leagues like Bundeliga, when player reaches 4 yellows cards pause in domestic league, the same is with league cups, but Polish league has diffeent setting... It is possible to change it? 

buggy1.png

Below is example from FM 20 how it should works.

okon.png

Edited by Szefalex77

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

as you can see the rule said:882415570_2020-12-1408_07_52-FootballManager2021.png.e20f82efc979cc88e9d6dd18e1236fc4.png

So I left one free space on the bench. Green check, so everything should be OK, but does not

1588029740_2020-12-1408_08_07-FootballManager2021.png.1fca756487fe0c6bb3601865828b4c73.png

This rule is wrong. In real world there is no "If..." :) you HAVE TO use at least one u-22 player. Anyway, this message "1 Polak under-22" is wrong too :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 03/01/2021 at 13:07, lewisbennett3956 said:

I am managing Sandecja, I have just got them promoted to the Ekstraklasa, however, in my second season, all the other teams are competing in the Polish FA Cup, yet we were never put into the cup! Can someone explain please, thank you very much.

Thanks for spotting this, there is an issue with the Polish First Division playoff winners not being entered into the cup in future seasons. I have now logged this for further review.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...