FM20 Touch Skins

9 minutes ago, Bomy said:

Hy! I found some skins for touch version but i can't used them in game. I have no idea why because i did everything like in installation description...

Where did you get the skin from and is it for FM20?

2 minutes ago, Bomy said:

it's for fm touch 2019 fmscout.com. Nexus skin but it's not working to me...i don't know why

I think its because its for FM19, but I could be wrong. Hopefully someone can offer some more advice

6 minutes ago, KennedyBakircioglu said:

Hi all, you can obtain the base skins from the Resource Archiver tool in Steam, you will need full FM though to be able to install the RA.

Failing that, I will be uploading an FMT Skin in due course which can be modified etc.

Hi Kennedy, I'm touch version only unfortunately. I'll hang on for your update. Thank you for responding.

23 hours ago, KennedyBakircioglu said:

Hi all, 

I have made the Base Skin available to download, please visit the skinning hideout below for more information.

I dont know how to skin unfortunately. I'll hang on for someone else. I did manage to get all my packs to work on the FM skin, but the background pictures aren't transparent so it's really hard to view some screens 

On 19/11/2019 at 22:13, sneaksby said:

There really needs to be a dark skin for touch this year as i feel like my retinas are being burnt out by the big blindingly white panels (inbox articles etc). 

Totally agree, any other skins available at the moment?

On 03/12/2019 at 09:11, khanh.letrong29 said:

I found the new skin for FMT 2020 on an iOS device, but I can't download it, anyone help?
https://www.fmkorea.com/2442691068

This is all in Korean language cant read anything to try and download it. Anyone got any FMT2020 skins for android or iOS version ? Or a way I can change the attribute colours on original skin? I hate colours of attributes on normal skin on android touch 

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 07:13, sneaksby said:

There really needs to be a dark skin for touch this year as i feel like my retinas are being burnt out by the big blindingly white panels (inbox articles etc). 

Couldn't agree more. Who comes up with this stuff? So ugly. If I can't get a better skin for ios version I'm going to find it really hard to play this year's version at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/11/2019 at 14:40, zehessc said:

I'd love to see some Touch skins as well. Not a big fan of the purple. I remembered dark/white ones at least two FM's ago that felt muuuuch better, at least for me personally.

Yeah I hate the purple, really puts me off, so much so that not playing FMT20 at the moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...