Taking Over the World - Making North American Football Relevant

B.W.G

After reading @Makoto Nakamura epic career,I've been inspired by it and decided to do something similar but with a twist.Instead of going A to Z,I will be starting off in the weakest region (based off the rating of the main Continental Competition).This means I will be starting off in Oceania and working my through North America,Africa,Asia,South America before finishing off in Europe.

This is now my playground

cc52HxM.jpg

First up is Oceania!

hMnjyFV.gif

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Up first is American Samoa

mCoLUVT.jpg

The club I was offered a job at first was Vaitogi United

We're predicted to come 2nd in the league but the squad isn't the best

4ZwjEbd.png

The best player is....

mh6iEdj.png?1

I love his teamwork and work rate already :D

All updates will be done monthly,with a small end of season review!

Edited by B.W.G

Thanks guys!

Oceania - American Samoa

Vaitogi Utd - Pre-Season - 2018/19

Season Preview - Competitions Expectations - Transfers

Pre-Season Fixtures

A0a24Ym.png?1

Nothing too major,we did however beat Black Roses who are in the league above us,the other three teams are not even worth mentioning as they were here to help with fitness.

The Team

fizYjx6.png

Key Players

cajQTlM.png?1

3fn6DUc.png?1

s3FmCGV.png?1

5RZ2D7y.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well the pressure has been turned up as we are now favourites,who knew signing two players from the team predicted top would do that!Players are still getting used to the tactics which I will be going 4-2-4 (Two MC's) so there won't be any fireworks straight off.My goal is the league title,as for the President's Cup,the board want quarter finals,if the strength between the leagues isn't too bad then I think we can surprise people.

Edited by B.W.G

August 2018

Fixtures

mdebVST.png?1

League Table

tM00Saj.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two out of two so far!The first game was a blood bath,50 fouls,12 yellow cards and two red cards in the match.Second game was complete domination and we really should have won by more.Three games in September as we face Vaiala Tongan,Green Bay and Paga Youth B.If we carry on with this form then I don't see getting seven points from those three games that difficult.

September 2018

Fixtures

jEe7vO5.png?1

League Table

XtFLUuR.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Five games played,four point lead so it's looking really pleasing at this moment in time.I did aim for seven points this month which is what I got however,I was expecting to drop points against Vaialan Tongan as we were missing nine players due to internationals,not dropping points against the bottom team of the league as we couldn't put the ball in the net!Next month sees three more games,in the league we face Iloaoa & To'omata,in the President's Cup we face a two legged affair against Konica.My aim is progress in the cup and a win in the league.

October 2018

Fixtures

t3fq3KE.png?1

League Table

yQAWgaG.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Gap now up to seven points in the league with fourteen games to go,the match itself was not as close as it looked as we dominated them but made one stupid mistake in defence.The cup saw us run out 7-4 aggregate winners against Konica,the first leg was a thriller but massive credit to the team as we were missing eleven players due to internationals,the second leg was very comfortable as we had the match wrapped up before half time.

During the month I bought in Panwechi Kaleopa who I spotted playing for American Samoa despite playing for a team outside the top two leagues.He is rated at 5* current ability so he will be useful in top flight if we get promoted.

November 2018

Fixtures

dhFYusq.png?1

League Table

MKt1ePZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Absolutely smashing it in the league with a thirteen point gap at the top of the league with ten games left to play.The only game which didn't reflect the scoreline was the 3-1 win against Atu'u Broncos as it was actually a even game so 3-1 was an unfair result in their eyes.Bought in another MC in Ryan Paaga who is another 5* MC,he with Kaleopa (his MC partner and 5*CA) and Raphael Rocha (4* CA striker,has  4 goals and 3 assists in eight games) are a step above the competition so it is kind of unfair but I'm already making plans for next season to ensure that we are competitive.

For December,we have three games as we face Ilaoa & To'omata in the league and Vaiala Tongand in a two legged affair in the President's Cup Quarter Final.I am not really bothered by the league game as we have such a huge advantage so my focus will be on the cup,it's not the easiest draw but it most certainly not the most difficult.My aim is to qualify for the semi-final in the cup.

December 2018

Fixtures

duN8HyX.png?1

League Table

wm4OTnn.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Bought in Ailao Tualaulelei JR. to boost our attacking options as he was recommended in a scout meeting,he has re-payed us with three goals in three so far.We dropped points in the league but I am not really that bothered as we still have quite a big gap between ourselves and second place with nine games left.As for the cup,it was a comfortable 6-0 aggregate victory as they never threatened us in either leg.

January is a busy month with four games,as we face Atu'u Broncos,Pago Youth B,Vaiala Tongan and Green Bay.All these are winnable but I am expecting to drop points somewhere down the line,so anything between eight and twelve will be more than acceptable.

January 2019

Fixtures

22UnJba.png?1

League Table

v9ocRq0.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Four games,four wins and a league title in the bag.Nothing too major to talk about as we were the better team in all the games,if anything the scorelines actually flattered them as we could have had a five or six goal victory.Only thing I've noticed is that I need to improve the wings and the defence as they are my weakest areas but I've not actually found anyone for them yet which is quite annoying as I want to get everything in place as quick as possible for next season.

February sees us play two games,we face Ilaoa & To'omata in the league before we face Atu'u Broncos in the first leg of the President's Cup.We're pretty much done for the league,my only aim is to go unbeaten in it now.My main focus is the game against Atu'u Broncos as I want a solid victory which will give us a advantage for the second leg.

Oceania - American Samoa

Vaitogi Utd - Youth Intake - 2018/19

The Intake

GWSes4e.png?1

Hot Prospects

lyEgz1l.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Not really much to say,as all the players have the potential but there is only one real stand out player and that is Vulcher,he is already regarded as our second best left back so may get some game time as he will help strengthen the depth of the team.

Edited by B.W.G

February 2019

Fixtures

bFRB91p.png?1

League Table

QDjNX8j.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Three more points,eighteen point gap in what was a straight forward league game.The President's Cup game against Atu'u Broncos was more competitive than anticipated but a solid 2-0 win has helped put put one foot in the final.We also bought in Fai Kerisiano as we continue to strengthen for next season,he was actually signed from Pansa FC who are 4th in Senior League 1.

March sees us play three games,first up is the second leg against Atu'u Broncos,we have a solid 2-0 lead but we need to guard against complacency as it isn't over yet.We also face the Broncos in the league as well as a trip to Green Bay for the final game of the month,nothing important for these two games but would love us to get in the region of 55-60 goals for the season.

Edited by B.W.G

March 2019

Fixtures

MGCh3A0.png?1

League Table

LwCOlwj.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The cup game was our worst performance of the season,we were 2-1 up and they were down to ten men and they managed to get a draw even though at the end of the day it wasn't enough as we went through 4-2 aggregate winners and we will face Taputimu Youth in the final.As for the league,better performances than what we produced in the cup as we are winding down our season,a plus was our strikers scoring six of the seven goals this month,the problem is our defence,if we were against better teams then we would have been punished.

Only one game in April as we face Pago Youth B,I want at least one goal in the game so we can claim that we scored fifty in the league this season.

Edited by B.W.G

April 2019

Fixtures

pCgZy8Y.png?1

League Table

j1i4Fh0.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Only one game and it was tougher than anticipated for our strikers as their goalkeeper pulled off a world lass performance as we only scored two from twenty eight shots.We got two goals which helped meet my goal of fifty league goals so I think this is a record that will stand the test of time.

We're heading into the last month of the season with three games to play,we have Vaiala Tongan in the league which is sandwiched between the President's Cup final where we face Taputimu Youth who will be finishing in the top three in Senior League One so it will be a cracker.

Edited by B.W.G

May 2019

Fixtures

XNyudRB.png?1

League Table

M2Lc876.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I'm both over the moon with our accomplishments and annoyed with how we have done it during May.We just about held off for a 3-2 in the league and we were in real danger of losing our unbeaten streak as we very nearly blew a three goal lead.As for the President's Cup,we won but we really should have won without having to go through extra time,in 210+ minutes of football,we managed one goal from 49 shots!We've done a double and that now leaves Senior League 1 left to win to have conquered American Samoa.

Oceania - American Samoa

Vaitogi Utd - Senior League 2 - End of Season - 2018/19

Transfers - Released

Season Review

Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2

Competitions

Senior League 2 - Winners

64cLWFa.png?1

Not to take away the praise my team deserves in going unbeaten in the league,the players I had at my disposal at the end of the season were much greater than those in the league as I started building towards next season when I was about half way through the season.The performance to forget,definitely came against Pago Youth B as we dropped points against the team who came bottom.

President's Cup - Winners

2VdQfZD.png?1

We had a fairly easy route through the first two rounds as we beat non-league Konica 7-4 on aggregate before knocking out Vaiala Togan 6-0 on aggregate.The semi-final against Atu'u Broncos saw us go though 4-2 on aggregate thanks to our 2-0 win om the first leg as we were disappointing in the second leg.As for the final,I am very pleased we won but the finishing was some of the worse I have seen this season as over two legs,we had 49 shots and only managed to score one goal!Was a pleasing bonus to win this as a second tier team.

Players,Stats and Awards

Awards - Stats - Best XI

rSipIKq.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Perfect season to be fair,went unbeaten,won two trophies and looked good in doing so.We achieved promotion which is the most important thing despite the title being worth 0 points with regards to the hall of fame.We did have the strongest squad in the division so the end result wasn't to surprising as our ability ratings changed due to better quality players coming in.Another plus was Vulcher getting game time after coming through the this seasons youth candidates.

For next season,I don't see why we can't challenge for the title as we do have a strong team as we only need a few more players to have a really strong starting XI.Just need to improve the wings,central defence,central midfield and a striker.The only reason I haven't said goalkeeper is due to the being no real stand out keepers as our first choice is the first choice for American Samoa even if he is bit of a dud.Next season could be my last in American Samoa so let's make it potentially memorable!

Season        Team            Nation             Division          League       Cup       Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2018/19    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa     Senior League 2       1st        Winners        N/A          417       Promotion

Edited by B.W.G

Oceania - American Samoa

Vaitogi Utd - Senior League 2 - Pre-Season - 2019/20

Season Preview Competition Expectations

Transfers

Four players came in,three of which were defensive players and that did help us strengthen our weakest area.One went out and I have to be honest,I must have missed the offer coming in as I didn't see it,I would of kept Dods as a backup player.With being predicted first for the league,I think I may need to continue to strengthen the team as the pressure has been ranked up this season.

Pre-Season Fixtures

3pQ0U0k.png?1

Nothing really to see here as it was for fitness purposes,the players looked very sharp during these games so this could be an encouraging sign for the forthcoming season.

The Team

7JW48PU.png?1

Key Players

l7GtOlz.png?1

suXFltf.png?1

5MDPfJd.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The pressure has been turned up to the max as we have been predicted to come first despite only getting promoted last season,I do honestly believe we will easily survive but I can't say anything about the title until we play some games as I don't know the quality the opposition.We have however weakened FC SKBC which is a good thing as it strengthened us by quite a bit in defence as they won the title last season.The board also want us to win the President's Cup but I am not too bothered by that as we have already won it so my main focus will be the league.

We kick off the season with two games in August as we host the reigning Champions FC SKBC before we travel to Pago Youth,not sure what to make of these games but I will be able to tell better at the end of the month at how well we can do during the season,hopefully we can hit the ground running to help setup a successful season.

Edited by B.W.G

August 2019

Fixtures

wS1zZXD.png?1

League Table

VXotBsE.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We won two out of two but I definitely saw why FC SKBC won the title convincingly last season,they actually went in at half time 2-1 up so I took a risk and made some subs at half time and thankfully it paid off.As for the Pago Youth game,it was the first time that I have won a competitive game by five goals as we were deadly in front of goal.The squad has clicked earlier than expected so I don't want to really disrupt that if I can but with having to deal with offers for my best players at least twice a week,it may become troublesome in the future.

For September,we have three games against Taputimu Youth,Utulei and PanSa.I kind of want some revenge on Taputimu as we only beat the last season due to extra time so I want us to do it in 90 minutes this time.Utulei are one of the stronger teams in the league while PanSa are one of the weaker ones so it will be interesting to see if things will play out like they should.I am however relieved we don't actually play a game till the 15th as we are missing twelve players due to the OFC Nations up.My aim is a minimum of six points as that will keep us near the top.

September 2019

Fixtures

N4jder3.png?1

League Table

RE2hPmt.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Three wins from three but boy did we cut it close in the games against  Taputimu Youth and PanSa.It took an 88th minute goal against the run of play to finally put Taputimu down,we smashed Utulei before we won 2-1 against PanSa in what I can only call the worse second half I have ever seen from my players.However,we are now five points clear at the top so we can afford some slip ups,not that I want any.

October sees us play three more games,we face surprise package Black Roses so it would be dangerous to underestimate them,they were heavy favourites for the drop so it could be a bit tricky.We have a double header against Green Bay in the President's Cup,we should beat them as we have strengthened a lot since we last face them.My aim is to progress in the cup and win the league game.

October 2019

Fixtures

aMdqskv.png?1

League Table

x6QEpNL.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The league game against Black Roses was pretty easy in what was a comfortable 3-1 victory.In the President's Cup,we bet Green Bay 6-3 on aggregate but they did give us the biggest challenge of any team we have faced this season so props to them for the challenge in both games.Kaleopa is the reason we are still unbeaten so hopefully he can carry on with this form.

Novermber sees us play three games in the league,we face FC SKBC,Utulei and Taputimu Youth.The first game against FC SKBC will be our toughest match as we did struggle against them in the first game of the season.Pretty confident in the other two games so my aim is six points from the three games.

November 2019

Fixtures

JV59ZqU.png?1

League Table

R6qynW1.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

After recent performances,I can't say that I am too surprised that we dropped points as poor finishing is what cost us against FC SKBC.As for the other two games,I've seen to have developed a problem with second half performances as motivation seems to go down and they become complacent which nearly costs us.Overall I am happy as we have an eight point gap at the top over Black Roses of all teams,going to have to try and tweak things with regards to performances as that may cost us in the long run.

December is coming up and it is our busiest month we have ever had with six games to be played.We have league matches against Pago Youth,PanSa,Black Roses,FC SKBC and Utulei.The games are going to be coming at us fast so will have to rotate so I am expecting to drop some points but I think we will still manage around ten point but I do want to victory over FC SKBC as they are the only team to take points off us.The other game of the month is the first leg of the President's Cup quarter final against Vaiala Tongan,we should beat them with a weakened squad but I will go all in for the second leg.

December 2019

Fixtures

0lnf32M.png?1

League Table

W4Juf5D.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Guess I am human after all,we started off well,had a dip in form and finished off well.We were lucky not to have dropped two more points as it was a stunner from our left back secured the win against PanSa,our finishing let us down in the matches against Black Roses and FC SKBC.This was much improved against Vaiala Tongan although I had to make defensive changes which nearly cost us.The win against Utulei is our biggest to date (not including friendlies).We do have a 12 point lead at the top but the other teams do have a game in hand.

We kick off January with a cup fixture against Vaiala Tongan,we have a 4-2 advantage and two of our defenders will be back for the game so we should get through.We have league fixtures against Pago Youth,Taputimu Youth,PanSa and Black Roses.If we can finish our chances then I don't see why I can't win all four but I do want revenge on Black Roses for taking points off us.

Turns out we're in the Oceania Champions League in which I missed the draw for it.

oAKjW9M.png?1

If I was betting man I'd say ourselves and Matavera will go through the preliminaries as we're from the nations that are currently loaded as I've not got down to Samoa and Tonga yet.

January 2020

Fixtures

TXTy04F.png?1

League Table

uzHTsiO.png?1

Oceania Champions League Premlinaries

Bzu0ewi.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Not too bothered about the draw against Vaiala Tongan as we went through 5-3 on aggregate.We ended up only playing three league games due to the Champions League,we picked seven points up from that as we drew against PanSa as I fielded a weaken team to make sure everyone was up to scratch for the Champions League preliminaries.As for the fina three fixtures,they were easy,easy and easy.Was expecting a bit more of a challenge then what I got but I guess that will be coming in the near future.

For February,we have five games to play.We have league games against FC SKBC and Black Roses in which I want revenge as they are two of the teams I dropped points to this season.We also face Black Roses in the President's Cup in which I will be looking to win to give us some sort of advantage going into the second leg which is in March.We kick off the Oceania Champions League group stage with games against PS Utd and Eastern Suburbs,I think it's possible to get something against PS Utd but I do believe we will get a hammering off Eastern Suburbs as there weakest players are better than our best.Hopefully it won't be too bad.

February 2020

Fixtures

vE4JAjk.png?1

League Table

JgqLkKQ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

American Samoa is officially done as we wrapped up the title in between the Black Roses games.We easily beat FC SKBC 3-1 and we did the same to Black Roses with a rotated side as I kept the strongest side for the cup where we won 4-0 against Black Roses so that is a massive advantage for us to take into the second leg.As for the Champions League,a late goal secured the points against PS Utd and the only question is how Eastern Suburbs only won 2-0 as we were absolutely battered barring a 10 minute period between the 50th and 60th minute.We sit 2nd in the OCL with one game left so it's going down to the wire.

March sees us kick off against Marist Fire,a win sees us through.a draw could see us through depending on other results and a loss will mean we are out.We have the second leg of the President's Cup semi-final to play in which we are almost guaranteed to be through as we have a 4-0 advantage.We only have the one league game to play against Utulei in which I want to end the season with the goal scored record for the league,so a win with at least three goals scored!

March 2020

Fixtures

0rAb7D2.png?1

League Table

HMyIQ6W.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I'm generally a bit gutted to go out of the Champions League like we did,we were the better team overall against Marist Fire but a 84th minute winner sunk us as we failed to hit the target.Destroyed Black Roses in the second leg of the Presodent's Cup semi-final which gave us a 10-1 aggregate win before we finished off the month with a simple 4-1 victory as we set a new record for goals scored and we still have four games to play.

April sees us play three league games as we lock horns against Pago Youth,Taputimu Youth and PanSa.Only Taputimu really have anything to play for as they are fighting against relegation so I am not really expecting any exciting matches.This month could be pretty dull but my aim is to get my first choice striking partnership to twenty goals each.Gun-Chul has 19 and Luani has 18 so it will be fantastic to get them to twenty a piece.

April 2020

Fixtures

t0vAd9g.png?1

League Table

6V3lKyK.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Three game,three wins,perfection.We easily disposed of Pago Youth as we won 4-0.The Taputimu Youth game wasn't actually as thrilling as it looked as we blew a 5-1 lead,there last two goals coming in the 85th and 95 minutes so it was comfortable.The PanSa game was one of those where we were unlucky not to win by more but at least it's a win to carry on my hopes of going out in style.

May brings us the final three games of the season as we face off against PanSa in a two legged affair in the President's Cup final and finish off our league campaign against Black Roses.My aim is to win all three as I want the cup and I want to leave Black Roses with a negative goal difference!

May 2020

Fixtures

zHxOcIj.png?1

League Table

j0axwbo.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Perfect way to end the season and the perfect way to end my time in American Samoa.We won our final league game and we beat PanSa in both legs in the President's Cup.I also met my aim of getting Gun-Chul and Luani past 20 goals for the season so it was a ten out of ten for my strikers!

Next up is a round up of the season before we move on to the Cook Islands!

Oceania - American Samoa

Vaitogi Utd - Senior League 2 - End of Season - 2019/20

Transfers - None Released

Season Review

Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2

Competitions

FFAS Senior League 1 - Winners

MrS9zLu.png?1

Pretty easy work in the end in what was a near perfect season,the new defensive signings at the start of the season helped us massively towards the title.Our one loss came against FC SKBC while we also dropped points against PanSa,Black Roses and FC SKBC again.Think we will leave with a everlasting legacy of most points and most goals scored so it's a very impressive way to leave.

Oceania Champions League - Group Stage

hGGNe2W.png?1

Made easy work of the preliminaries by winning three out of three and scoring nineteen in the process.As for the actual group stage,we just edged past PS Utd and lost to Eastern Suburbs to no ones surprise.The game against Marist Fire was a major disappointment as we were the better team but a late goal knocked us out of the competition,Marist Fire would then go on to make the final before losing to Aucklad!I will remember this loss when I finally make it to the Solomon Islands!

President's Cup - Winners

qgW6GUt.png?1

Probably the easiest run I've ever had,strolled past Green Bay in the second round with a 6-3 aggregate victory,beat Vaiala Tongan 5-3 on aggregate in the quarter finals.As for the semi-finals,I don''t think Black Roses know what hit them as we won 10-1 on aggregate.We had the final pretty much won in the first leg with a 4-1 victory,the second leg was a different affair as PanSa were actually the better side but we had much better finishing as we won 2-0 to give us a 6-1 aggregate victory to give us a double.

Players,Stats and Awards

Awards Stats - Best XI

The Team

aVyVAbZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

American Samoa is now completed so we can tick that off,domestically it was a brilliant season but on the continent I feel we could have done better with exception of the Eastern Suburbs game as we were lucky to lose 2-0.I am however proud to say that I will leave Vaitogi Utd as a Favoured Personnel.I doubt I could win the Champions League with a American Samoan team as there is no way of making money needed to boost any facilities which would be needed for success,outside of New Zealand,I feel Fiji is our best shot at winning the Oceania Champions League.

With American Samoa now finished,we will be resigning and moving to Cook Islands which is regarded as the 10th best league in Oceania (American Samoa Senior League 1 is 14th),so it may be a bit more of a challenge as they do have semi-professional teams compared to this league of amateur teams!

Season        Team            Nation             Division          League       Cup       Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2018/19    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa     Senior League 2       1st        Winners        N/A          417       Promotion
2019/20    Vaitogi Utd     American samoa     Senior League 1       1st        Winners    Group Stage      405       Won Double

Edited by B.W.G

Oceania - Cook Islands

b2AJV3P.png

DcdxK7k.jpg

The Cook Islands is a self-governing island country in the South Pacific Ocean in free associationwith New Zealand. It comprises 15 islands whose total land area is 240 square kilometres (92.7 sq mi). The Cook Islands' Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) covers 1,800,000 square kilometres (690,000 sq mi) of ocean.

New Zealand is responsible for the Cook Islands' defence and foreign affairs, but they are exercised in consultation with the Cook Islands. In recent times, the Cook Islands have adopted an increasingly independent foreign policy. Although Cook Islanders are citizens of New Zealand, they have the status of Cook Islands nationals, which is not given to other New Zealand citizens.

The Cook Islands' main population centres are on the island of Rarotonga (10,572 in 2011), where there is an international airport. There is a larger population of Cook Islanders in New Zealand itself; in the 2013 census, 61,839 people said they were Cook Islanders, or of Cook Islands descent.

Now it's time to find a job

VwLE01U.png

Puaikura FC - Takeover

The Offer

3i4LVtP.png?1

Club Information

DNJTtBU.png?1

The Squad

osPw9oe.png?2

Manager's Thoughts

Sixteen days after I left Viatogi United,I've landed a job in the Cook Islands with Puaikura.I am stunned to have landed with a team like this as they actually won the Cook Island Cup in the season just gone!The previous manger got fired for finishing 5th despite only being seven points from the top.This is absolute madness as I feel with some strengthening,we can win the title next season!I have a one year contract and I am actually getting paid as they are a semi-professional team!

Edited by B.W.G

VwLE01U.png

Puaikura FC - Pre-Season - 2020/21

Season Preview - Competition Expectations

Transfers

Manager to strengthen the midfield but defence and attack are still pretty weak but that should be sorted in the next few weeks as it has been hard to get anyone in despite being the "biggest" team in regards to rep.

Pre-Season Fixtures

ZxjRDBQ.png?1

The most pointless pre-season ever as no one wanted to play me so I just had to use my own teams for fitness and to gain some experience with a 4-2-4,on the plus side,I was able to see what sort of talent I had in the under 18's and there are some promising ones in it.

The Team

qajExSi.png?1

Key Players

U2uM0Ps.png?1

3NcIcPK.png?1

PldLOav.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I have a one year contract,the board wants me to win both competitions so for me,the pressure has definitely been turned up as I have to succeed or I am sacked.Transfers have been a pain in the ass,I've manged to get some in to strengthen the depth but it's not been easy as there is a lack of defensive players and not many strikers who are better than what I have.As for lack of pre-season fixtures,and we have very little experience with out formation which is also problematic,this has to be one of my most frustrating pre-seasons on any save in any FM!

All I can definitely say is that I will be with a new club this time next year,if I win both competitions then I will be in Fiji (hopefully) or if I don't win both then I will be at another club in the Cook Islands.This chairman seems to be a bit a quick to get rid of managers as I am the third manager in three seasons and the manager I took over won the Cook Islands Cup,god help me!

Edited by B.W.G

August 2020

Fixtures

XyYiRdU.png?1

League Table

9KE8IGS.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Bloody hell!!!Three wins from three,two thrillers in the cup giving us a 10-6 aggregate victory to send us through to the semi-final.As for the 9-0 league win,it was really just a bad day at the office for Avatiu,we were 4-0 up and they had a player sent off,they made a triple substitution and then a few minutes after that,they lost another player to injury and one of our goals looked offside to me!There's been twenty five goals from three games involving ourselves so at least I know the fans are getting entertainment :lol:

September sees us play three league games,we face off against Tupapa Maraerenga,Nikao,TitiKaveka.The first two game of the month are against our supposed challengers to the title while the last game of the month is against one of the weaker teams.We'll see at the end of the month how we are doing as that will give us a better indication of where we will finish.

September 2020

Fixtures

0bFf8Cj.png?1

League Table

B0gDCyK.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

If August was the month of goals then September was the month of ill-discipline.We won all three games but the games against Tupapa Maraerenga and Titikevekasaw us reduced to ten men as we held on to the win when a draw would have been a fair result.To go with the two red cards,we managed to get thirteen yellow cards as well.We have a two point lead with a game hand so it is important we become well disciplined as we may find ourselves in a problematic situation if we lose more players to suspension.

October has four league games,we face Matavera,Takuvaine,Avatiu and Tupapa Maraerenga.All these games are winnable if we play to our best.On current form the Takuvaine game is the most difficult but we are missing a couple of first teamers for the Matavera game through suspension.I would like a minimum of seven points as that should see us still be top come the end of month.

October 2020

Fixtures

nIvHpwk.png?1

League Table

24AoCa3.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I can honestly say,this will probably go down to the final games of the season as a two horse race as I cannot shake off Nikao.Would you look at that,lack of discipline cost us the game against Materva as we were reduced to ten men after 65 minutes.We then recorded a comfortable win against Takuvaine before discipline issues nearly cost us again as we as we recorded a 2-1 win despite having six yellow cards and another red card against Avatiu.We recorded a comfortable 4-1 win against under performing  Tupapa as we stay ahead of Nikao by two points.

Just the two games in November but we do have a really big match as we face off against Nikao in our first game of the month.The other game is against Titikaveka,they haven't exactly been good so it is the two easier matches.This is without a doubt the most important month as whoever wins the game with Nikao will hold the advantage in the league.

November 2020

Fixtures

XSPOnbx.png?1

League Table

JcYQYVd.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Terrible month where we dropped five points.I've previously moaned about the teams disciplinary issues so as for the game against Nikao,it was just ****.A late equalizer cost us two more points against Titikaveka.We've now dropped to second and we are nearly halfway through the season but we do have a game in hand and we are only one point behind but I have to make things count now as the boards confidence has dropped.

December sees us play five games,we face Takuvaine,Matavera and Avatiu in the league,we have to win them all to either keep the pressure up on Nikao or so we can take advantage of their slip ups.We also have the semi-finals of the Cook Islands Cup where we have two games against Avatiu,again we have to win as the board demanded that I win the competition at the start of the season....no wonder why I am the third manager in three seasons,the chairman is an idiot with no patience!

December 2020

Fixtures

tiWzPDO.png?1

League Table

vXFqhSN.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Could not have asked for a better month and the disaster that was November.We won all three league games (just about!) and we even sat top for a while but for now we'll do with second as we have a game in hand on Nikao and we're only two points behind.Pleased with the way we played in both legs Cook Islands Cup,we did deserve to win both but a late equalizer in the second leg ruined that but we went through 4-2 on aggregate.

January sees us kick off with a massive home fixture against Nikao,I really do want a better performance than the 4-2 defeat in November.We also have league games against Tupapa Maraerenga,TitiKaveka,Matavera and Takuvaine.We really need to beat Nikao as they have been pretty much unstoppable compared to the rest of the league as it is a two horse race and there eleven games left (ten for Nikao),if we beat Nikao then we need to match them or do better as that will give us an advantage going into the last few games,

Oceania Champions League draw and I've got reunion with Vaitogi Utd in the preliminaries :D

e6lD0tw.png?1

Pretty confident we'll get top two but will be a interesting affair with Vaitogi and will also be interesting to see if my old players are still there as they were on amateur contracts.

Edited by B.W.G

January 2021

Fixtures

RiaJ37Z.png?1

League Table

zsm9SqB.png?1

Oceania Champions League

QQ4z2sy.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Everything's turning up Milhouse  Puaikura.Seven games,seven wins,qualification and a five point lead at the top of the table and a game in hand.Perfection!

We have five games in February,we have league games against Takuvaine and Avatiu,we're in very good form and morale is high so I don't see why we can't increase our unbeaten run.We also carry on with our Champions League campaign as we play our group games,we've been drawn against Thio Sport,AS Tefana and Auckland City,think we can win the first two and anything less than a 4-0 defeat will be acceptable against Auckland City,this means second is my aim in the group stage.

February 2021

Fixtures

6grlAj1.png?1

League Table

jW5rDux.png?1

Oceania Champions League

pJSPMsU.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Our impressive league form carried on with two more wins but we still can't fully shake off Nikao but with time running out in the league I am confident we can get the title.As for the Champions League,the boys have done me proud,we had fantastic wins against Thio Sport and AS Tefana in which the latter was favourite to win.Against Auckland,the boys went down swinging which was more than I expected so I am proud of the performance despite losing as it was a thrilling game.

March will be quick,we have one game against Tupapa Maraerenga.If we win that,we will at least keep our five point gap as Nikao play the same day.We have to avoid defeat as that could cause problems as we face Nikao in April which more than likely will be a title decider.

March 2021

Fixtures

CBLHEwe.png?1

League Table

tZI4x55.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Nothing's changed over the month,we won and still have the exact same gap over Nikao as last month.

April sees us kick off the month with the Oceania Champions League quarter final against Ba,Ba are the big boys of Fiji who are well on there way to a third title in this save so I will find out how big of a challenge they will be as Fiji is the next country I'll be managing in.We have three league games to play as well,we face off against Titikaveka,Nikao and Matavera.If we match results of Nikao in our game against Titkaveka then beat Nikao in the game after,we will win the title and it's that simple.Unfortunately the problems of November which was disciplinary seem to be creeping back in and I need to end that quickly before it becomes a major problem.

Edited by B.W.G

Title party delayed......what a travesty!

Zrb0iVz.png?1

How the hell did I manage to get 7 yellow cards and 3 red cards from 20 fouls and Nikao make 24 fouls and only get 5 yellow cards and I was the better team

giphy.gif

Edited by B.W.G

April 2021

Fixtures

O6qPDYW.png?1

League Table

7I5pCaq.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

No complaints over the Ba result as they were the better team,if anything 3-2 actually flattered us.As for the league,we started off really well as won 6-0 and then it went down hill from there,some questionable refereeing decisions in the defeat against Nikao.As for the Matavera game,we had our entire defence suspended due so it was a makeshift defence,one of the makeshift defenders was sent off after fourteen minutes,even with ten men we were the better team so it was a disappointing result.

May is the final month and we really need to win all three.In case we do mess this up,I have signed a new one year deal but hopefully we can pull this off as we face Titikaveka in the Cook Islands Cup and Takuvaine in the final league game of the season.I can't believe this has come down to the final month when we should have had it wrapped up in April!