Taking Over the World - Making North American Football Relevant

B.W.G

HqnX9XV.jpg

Malaita Kingz - Telekom S-League - End of Season - 2031/32

Transfers

Every transfer from Mike Tura down was mine as I looked to strengthen the squad which was underachieving when I took over.I ended up bringing in seven players which helped increase the strength of the first XI as well as the team overall.

End of Season Review

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Telekom S-League - Finished 3rd

xoKdXUC.png?1

We made a terrific start from when I took over as we only lost twice up until March under my Management.From the last game in March,we won one in five league games as we slipped down to third place.This was annoying but it gives me something to work with next season as I will be looking to win the title.KOSSA's amazing form at the end of the season saw them pip Solomon Warriors to the title.

OFC Champions League - Winners

gyDa0Do.png?1

This is without a doubt,my biggest achievement on this save as it is up there with coming runner up in the Club World Cup when I was at Central Utd.We qualified through the

group of Canterbury Utd,PS Utd and Tafea with a record of 2-0-1.The quarter finals saw a solid performance from ourselves as we beat AS Central Sport 3-1.The semi-final against Labasa saw a poor refereeing performance as we drew 3-3 in the first leg,I had a player sent off and Labasa should have been reduced to ten as well.The second leg was amazing as we ran out 6-2 winners which gave us a 9-5 aggregate winners.The final saw us get battered in the first leg but an own goal kept us in the game,the second leg was nervy but a penalty in the 92nd minute gave us the victory in the tie with a 3-2 aggregate won over Central Utd.

Knockout Championship - 2nd Round

dRfe7xV.png?1

The previous manager was useless,he beat non-playable side Rendova Devon 5-1 on aggregate before losing 3-0 aggregate to Henderson Eels of all teams.Will be aiming for this next season as we need to win it.

Players,Stats and Awards

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

bXlKuni.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Absolutely brilliant on the continental front as we won the OFC Champions League which gives us a go in the Club World Cup next season which in turn should bring us more money into the club to help us go pro.Domestically,we made a good start with regards to signings but I need to increase the strength of the team overall so we can challenge on all fronts.I have already got a shortlist for next season,hopefully winning the Champions League will give us a boost in reputation to help attract players.

My aim next season is the domestic double as that will let us finish the Solomon Islands off but we need to add depth to the team as we need better players on the wings,up front and on the left hand side of defence (my goalkeeper and right back are two of the best players in the team.).I want to go pro as that will increase rep,we have £1.4 million in the bank so facility upgrades will be useful in the future.The only way I will leave this club next season is if the Solomon Warrior job comes up as they have the best squad so 2nd place for the, is a underachievement for them.Roll on next season!

Season        Team            Nation               Division          League     Cup        Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2018/19    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa       Senior League 2       1st      Winners         N/A           417      Promotion
2019/20    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa       Senior League 1       1st      Winners     Group Stage       405      Won Double
2020/21     PuaiKura        Cook Islands     Cook Islands Round Cup   1st      Winners      Quarters         194      Won Double
2021/22        Ba              Fiji             National League       1st      Winners     Runners-Up        495      Quintuple!
2022/23      Tamana          Kiribati        National Championship    1st       N/A            N/A           351      Won Title!
2023/24   Weloy Strikers    Micronesia       Pohnpei Premier League   1st       N/A            N/A           121      Promotuion
2024/25   Weloy STrikers    Micronesia       YFA Island Wide League   1st       N/A            N/A           177      Won Title!
2025/26     AS Wetr        New Caledonia       Division Honneur       1st      Winners        Semis          433      Won Double
2026/27    Central Utd      New Zealand         ASB Premiership       2nd      Winners       Winners        1,057     Won Double
2027/28    Central Utd      New Zealand         ASB Premiership       1st      Winners       Winners        1,101     Quadruple!
2028/29    Morobe Utd         P.N.G          National Soccer League   2nd       N/A            N/A           289      Runner-Up
2029/30    Morobe Utd         P.N.G          National Soccer League   1st       N/A           Semis          440      Won Title!
2030/31       Lupe            Samoa          Samoa National League    1st      Winners     Runners-Up        515      Won Double
2031/32   Malaita Kingz    Solomon Islands      Telekom S-League      3rd     2nd Round      Winners        1,420      Won CL!

Edited by B.W.G

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

L9XGoe7.jpg

Solomon Warriors - Telekom S-League - Job Takeover - 2032/33

The Offer

oRLIxwM.png?1

Club Background

wjSLc6I.png?1

The Team

ShGsv2N.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Imagine my surprise when Solomon Warriors offered me an interview for the vacant manager's position when the interim manager took a step back.Even though I won the Champions League with Malaita Kingz,I decided to join as Solomon Warriors is a much better team with a better future.I already know of the players as most of them were rated at 3* and higher when I previously scouted them.All I need to do is add depth to the team and we will be set for next season,I wouldn't be surprised to see us make it to the latter stages of the Champions League.I just need to add some staff to the backroom and then sign the players I want.

L9XGoe7.jpg

Solomon Warriors - Telekom S-League - Pre-Season - 2032/33

Season Preview - Competition Expectations

Transfers

Eleven players came in for £105k in which we have strengthened massively as I want to challenge on all fronts.Also being professional,the number of players from abroad being offered was astounding.In came five non-Oceania talents,four from Solomon Islands and two from Tahiti.

Pre-Season Fixtures

7JBt3wp.png?1

Just played smaller teams to keep the fitness up,morale up and get the players used to the way I play.No real complaints from the fixtures as we looked fairly comfortable in all of them.

The Team

a5kDuCt.png?1

Key Players

Harouna Compaoré - DR

Signed on a free transfer which was probably due to lack of game time at his previous club.He is a current Burkina Faso u20 international.

Stéphane Reymond - MC

Signed on a free transfer after he left AS Tefana in which he left after refusing a new contract.A Tahiti international with 12 caps.Was recommend by Pillaud after we signed him.

Romain Pillaud - ST

Signed for £40k from AS Tefana which is still cheaper than £57k which would have been the compensation fee if we didn't offer the club money.He is regarded as Tahiti's key player in which he already has 3 goals in 8 caps at 18 years old.Would not be surprised to see him end up at Central Utd or Auckland City.

Manager's Thoughts

We're ready as we can be for the new season as it is either win or fired.Being a professional club has really helped matters as it has given us better training as well as helping us in the transfer market as more players are willing to join us.I've got the squad here to dominate domestically so I will be aiming for the double (I have to anyway!) as well as trying to win the OFC Champions League,if I managed to do it with Malaita Kingz then I can definitely do it with Solomon Warriors as this team is much better and I signed Malaita Kingz's two of their best three players.Time to rock and roll!

Edited by B.W.G

August 2032

Fixture

HKyBwRg.png?1

League Table

RUTvttl.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Just the one competitive game for the month and it came against my old team.We were completely dominant from start to finish and we haven't even got any partnerships yet,the early signs are brilliant so lets hope we can continue this start.

Three games in September,we will face off against Marist Fire,Real Kakamora and Guadalcanal.We should win the latter two with ease but the Marist Fire game could be tricky as they are a side that shouldn't be underestimated.My aim is three wins.

September 2032

Fixtures

4wa1L5b.png?1

League Table

SUWZ0Es.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A perfect month with three wins from three as we sit at the top of the table with a three point advantage as well as a game in hand.We're looking good so far and the performances reflect that,the only controversial moment came in the Marist Fire game as the opposition was reduced to ten men after eight minutes which we took advantage of,was it a red card,definitely not but I'm sure it'll even out soon.

Four games in October,we'll kick off our Knockout Championship campaign with a two legged affair against Henderson Eels.In the league we will face KOSSA and Henderson Eels,I expect us to bat Henderson Eels all three times as they are in a massive slump at the moment.As for KOSSA,this is our first real test so it will be interesting to see how we do but I am confident we can win but I won't be too bothered by a draw.

October 2032

Fixtures

mJJdhe6.png?1

League Table

pW8kEsq.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Progress made in the cup and both games won in the league as we sit top top of the table by six points.Fairly comfortable victory over Henderson Eels in the Knockout Championship as we progressed 9-4 on aggregate.As for the league,we nearly chocked against KOSSA but we held off and injury time goals in both halves proved to be decisive against Henderson Eelsl,this past month has shown us some defensive frailties but not a lot I can do as we have lost three defenders to injury so that has been disruptive.

Four league games in November as we face Western Utd,Malaita Kingz,Guadalcanal and Marist Fire.We're still missing some defenders which could be fatal but we do have a six point lead at the top so that will be vital.We should have enough fire power to finish the teams off but I am expecting high scoring games.I've given myself a new aim and that is to go unbeaten in the league which would be the first time in the save.

November 2032

Fixtures

BZs8NkN.png?1

League Table

C5SgmUU.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Three comfortable wins and a bottle job of a match in the other game.With the three wins,we have now gone nine points clear at the top of the table.As for the Malaita Kingz game,we were 3-1 up and ended up losing 4-3 in which the late sending off screwed us up in getting an equalizer as I had used up all three subs.Arraiz was on fire with nine goals during the month as he looks to have settled in very quickly.The 7-2 win over Guadalcanal was a new record for highest goal scoring match in the league so the fans were given a good show.

Six games in December in which four will be in the league and two will be in the Knockout Championship.We face off against Real Kakamora,KOSSA,Western Utd and Henderson Eels in the league,we should beat Real Kakamora and Henderson Eels as they are two of the weaker teams but KOSSA and Western Utd will be tough games,both teams are on sixteen points so they will be highly competitive.I still have a big enough gap to drop points but I'd rather not as the latter stages of the season and can be quite busy.In the Knockout Championship we will face Western Utd,these two games are the most important of the month as we need to progress in the cup as we are expected to win it.My main aim is progress in the cup with picking up at least six points in the league.

I really wanted to boo that :lol:

Thanks,think the good times will roll for the rest of the season.Don't think we'll get a serious test anytime soon unless I come across a New Zealand side in the OFC Champions League.

December 2032

Fixtures

2WB5b3m.png?1

League Table

C1H9Y2t.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We somehow walked out with four wins in the league but this may not have been the case if KOSSA could actually put penalties in the net as they missed two.For the other three games,we were superb defensively which hasn't been the case in the last couple of months.The attack was as good as always as we netted eleven in four league games as we opened up a sixteen point lead with fourteen games to go.We also made progress in the cup,thankfully our first leg victory played a massive part in moving on as we drew the second leg which is only the second game we have not won this season.

2033 starts us off with five games in the month of January.We will face Marist Fire,Hendersons Eeels,Guadalcanal,Real Kakamora and Malaita Kingz.On paper this should be a easy month but Malaita Kingz are the only team to have beaten us this season so I will want revenge.Real Kakamora could be a tricky game as they are massively overachieving,Malaita Kingz will be the other tricky game as there form has picked up so I will have to be careful.We can afford to drop points now but I want us to get a minimum of nine points in January.

January 2033

Fixtures

7Z2xw60.png?1

League Table

KY9jKae.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A weird month as despite the scorelines,they weren't the true stories of the matches as every game had a moment which changed the game.We beat Marist Fire 4-1,they were reduced to ten men after eleven minutes.We beat Henderson Eels 3-0,they were reduced to ten men after eight minutes.We beat Guadalcanal 3-0 but we were reduced to ten men after 53 minutes and managed to hold on.We beat Real Kakamora 7-0 but it wasn't too one sided until they had a man sent off and we fully took advantage of that.Then came the Malaita Kingz game where we lost to a controversial penalty despite dominating the game!We now have a nineteen point lead with nine games to go despite losing a game so I am confident in finishing top.

February is a busy month as we have two league games,two Knockout Championship games and three OFC Champion League games.In the league we will face off against KOSSA and Western Utd,they will be two tough games but we should be okay as we have shown our quality this season and we have a healthy squad for the next games.We will face Marist Fire in the Knockout Championship,we have a good record against Marist Fire but we need to be professional and get the job done.In the Champions League,I will actually come up against two of my old sides in Ba and Morobe Utd,we will also face Tongan side Lotoha'apai,I am expecting seven points from these three games which will see us qualify.

February 2033

Fixtures

lSFr6Cx.png?1

League Table

xhH5SoN.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two wins from two in the league has put us one victory away from the title as a thrilling game against KOSSA saw a missed penalty by KOSSA to help us to victory before we dismantled Western Utd 3-0.The Knockout Championship saw us win the first leg 5-3 with three injury time goals in the game against Marist Fire,the second leg was postponed till March due to a Waterlogged pitch.We got the seven points in the Champions League like I expected but what wasn't expected was they way we did it,I was expecting to beat Lotoha'apai and draw against Ba.Surprisingly we drew against Lotoha'apai then beat Ba 4-0 which actually helped knock Ba out of the competition as Morobe got second place despite losing 8-0 to us!

Four games in March,three league games and the re-arranged Knockout Championship Match.In the league we face off against Guadalcanal,Henderson eels and Malaita Kingz.My aim from these three matches is to beat Malaita Kingz as they have two dodgy wins against us so I want a dominating display with victory coming by at least three goals,all I need is one win and the title is ours.We face Marist Fire in he second leg of the Knockout Championship in which we hold a 5-3 advantage which to me isn't enough as they can easily come back into it so we need to keep complacency out of the game to give us an advantage.My aim is win the title and progress to the final of the Knockout Championship.

Being a professional side in a division full of semi-professional sides is kind of unfair due to what we're able attract!

Although on the other hand it is funny as I wanted to go professional with Malaita Kingz but I got a no from the chairman when we were in contract renewal talks :lol:

March 2033

Fixtures

AWTfYrw.png?1

League Table

czKcJWj.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A perfect month as we picked up four wins from four games.The three wins in the league saw us clinch the title which means there is only one competition left to win in the Solomon Islands which is the Knockout Championship.As for the Knockout Championship,we beat Marist Fire 3-0 to clinch a 8-3 aggregate victory,the match day itself was a miracle as we made a well disciplined performance which is something my teams never normally do!

Five games in April at the moment.We face AS Central Sport in the Quarter Finals,if we beat them then we will face Waitakere Utd or AS Tefana in the semi-final  which will be a two legged affair in April.We play three league games which we will face Marist Fire,Real Kakamora and KOSSA,none of these are of any importance to me as we have already won the title.The most important game for me is the first leg of the Knockout Championship final where we face my old club Malaita Kingz.However,this game could be moved if we make the semi-finals of the champions league as they are around the same time.My aim is to win the first leg of the Knockout Championship final if it is played in April,other then that then I want progress in the OFC Champions League.

April 2033

Fixtures

dnAy6Xx.png?1

League Table

lEvuiep.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The major talking point of the month was our progress in the OFC Champions League,we knocked out AS Central Sport in the quarter finals with a impressive 5-0 victory.The semi-final saw us face New Zealand side Waitakere Utd,we very nearly blew a 5-1 lead in the first leg as the game finished 5-4 but the second leg saw a Pilaud master class in finishing as we ran out 4-1 winners giving us a 9-5 aggregate victory!In the league we won all three games so it was business as usual.

We will be hitting May and out last five games of the season.We're finishing our league campaign at home to Western Utd which is the least important match of the month.We will have both legs of the Knockout Championship against Malaita Kingz which are the two most important games as I have to win the cup before I move onto a new country.For the final two games of the month,we will lock horns with Central Utd!I've won two OFC Champions Leagues with them and won last seasons against them,can I make it two in a row for the Solomon Islands....I certainly hope so!

May 2033

Fixtures

7zTSaVJ.png?1

League Table

ff8iMCZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Solomon Islands is now complete as we won the Knockout Championship with a 7-2 aggregate victory which means a domestic double.As for the last league game,we were finally punished for blowing a lead as we were 3-1 up in the 79th minute and we went on to bottle it as we lost 4-3.The Champions League against Central Utd was two thrilling games in which we edged the home tie with a 4-3 victory while a late Pillaud equalizer in the second leg helped secure a 6-5 aggregate victory but it was a nervy final few minutes which I was glad when the referee blew the whistle.This is my fourth (and probably final) OFC Champions League,two for Central Utd and two for Solomon Island teams against Central Utd.

An end of season update is to come before we move onto Tahiti!

L9XGoe7.jpg

Solomon Warriors - Telekom S-League - End of Season - 2032/33

Transfers

I was given quite a hefty budget of £750k in which I spent just over £105k on players who would help me go all out as the board wanted me to win the league and the cup.

End of Season Review

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Telekom S-League - Winners

KUXE0z9.png?1

What you see here is complete domination as we finished 32 points ahead of second place.This can be down to us being a professional side whereas the rest of the league are semi-professional (the league was entirely amateur when first loaded!)With being professional,we were able to attract players from abroad who were much better quality than the majority of the Solomon Islands players.The other thing what helped contribute to the domination was the benefit of full time training as I was able to get more done and help the players develop which helped performances on the pitch which shows every little action can help contribute to something major.

OFC Champions League - Winners

zW4qL58.png?1

Went through the group stages topping the group containing Morobe Utd,Lotoha'apai and Ba,finishing with a record of 2-1-0,we actually drew with Lotoha'apai and beat Ba!In the quarter finals we easily beat AS Central Sport 5-0.The semi-final saw us face Waitakere Utd,we won 9-5 on aggregate as we won the first leg 5-4 (nearly blew a 5-1 lead) before destroying them 4-1 in the second leg.The final against Central Utd was two thrilling games which saw the tie decided by a late (not as late as last season) goal in my favour as we won the tournament.This can be considered a shock as it is a team from the Solomon Islands but I won this competition with Malaita Kingz last season and they are a lot smaller than Solomon Warriors.

Knockout Championship - Winners

GWoS0df.png?1

We beat Henderson Eels (9-4 on aggregate),Western Utd (7-3 on aggregate) and Marist Fire (8-3 on aggregate).We actually faced my old side in the final,a couple of late goals gave us a 4-2 victory in the first leg before a dominating 3-0 victory in the second leg gave us a 7-2 aggregate win over a team I left on not so good terms!

Players,Stats and Awards

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

C9nqplG.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We were that dominant domestically that I think this season could be classified as overkill.Being professional was a real help to how things got done as I had a full backroom team,I could attract better players and I was able to do more with training,also the clubs finances and facilities were higher than other teams,this team was literally made to be successful when I took them over.The OFC Champions League was a surprise as I didn't think I could copy last years achievement but we did and there was a lot of luck involved as we sneaked past Central Utd in the final.I won't be surprised to see a few of the players leave and end up in New Zealand or even outside of Oceania,I won't even be surprised to see Pillaud end up at a club in Europe as some point as he is that good and plays the poacher role perfectly.

I am now finished with Solomon Islands so next stop on the Oceania management tour is Tahiti which is my second to last stop before I move on to North America!

Season        Team            Nation               Division          League     Cup        Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2018/19    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa       Senior League 2       1st      Winners         N/A           417      Promotion
2019/20    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa       Senior League 1       1st      Winners     Group Stage       405      Won Double
2020/21     PuaiKura        Cook Islands     Cook Islands Round Cup   1st      Winners      Quarters         194      Won Double
2021/22        Ba              Fiji             National League       1st      Winners     Runners-Up        495      Quintuple!
2022/23      Tamana          Kiribati        National Championship    1st       N/A            N/A           351      Won Title!
2023/24   Weloy Strikers    Micronesia       Pohnpei Premier League   1st       N/A            N/A           121      Promotuion
2024/25   Weloy STrikers    Micronesia       YFA Island Wide League   1st       N/A            N/A           177      Won Title!
2025/26     AS Wetr        New Caledonia       Division Honneur       1st      Winners        Semis          433      Won Double
2026/27    Central Utd      New Zealand         ASB Premiership       2nd      Winners       Winners        1,057     Won Double
2027/28    Central Utd      New Zealand         ASB Premiership       1st      Winners       Winners        1,101     Quadruple!
2028/29    Morobe Utd         P.N.G          National Soccer League   2nd       N/A            N/A           289      Runner-Up
2029/30    Morobe Utd         P.N.G          National Soccer League   1st       N/A           Semis          440      Won Title!
2030/31       Lupe            Samoa          Samoa National League    1st      Winners     Runners-Up        515      Won Double
2031/32   Malaita Kingz    Solomon Islands      Telekom S-League      3rd     2nd Round      Winners        1,420      Won CL!
2032/33  Solomon Warriors  Solomon Islands      Telekom S-League      1st      Winners       Winners        4,343     Won Treble!

Edited by B.W.G

Apbx8ii.png?1

So long to the Solomon Islands although it's unusual to see two Fijians and a Samoan linked to the job.

5ekmew7.png?1

Out goes Solomon Islands and in comes Belize.Premier League of Belize is currently ranked 12th in North America,it's 1.5* so it is slightly worse than New Zealand's ASB Premiership.

7 hours ago, Tacchi said:

Great job so far and I really enjoy your summaries! Keep up!

4 hours ago, FiftyBeforeThirty said:

Oh baby, we're getting closer and closer to North American!  Cracking job there last season, all the best in Tahiti, I for one cannot wait for the next update, each and every time you update :D 

Just two cups (both in Tahiti) and three leagues (two in Tahiti and one in Tonga).There is a complication in the 2nd tier of Tahiti,due to there being a couple of reserve teams,I may finish 2nd behind a reserve team and get promoted instead of winning the title :lol: 

Edited by B.W.G

gzL6QyS.gif

Oceania - Tahiti

sMWlsy1.png

Tahiti; previously also known as Otaheite,is the largest island in the Windward group of French Polynesia. The island is located in the archipelago of the Society Islands in the central Southern Pacific Ocean, and is divided into two parts: the bigger, northwestern part, Tahiti Nui, and the smaller, southeastern part, Tahiti Iti. The island was formed from volcanic activity and is high and mountainous with surrounding coral reefs. The population is 189,517 inhabitants (2017 census), making it the most populous island of French Polynesia and accounting for 68.7% of its total population.

1gMUSBK.jpg

AS Jeunes Tahitiens - Ligue Vini - Club Takeover - 2033/34

The Offer

uk4GBge.png?1

Club Background

wcqGkWB.png?1

The Team

qd3GJhp.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I've arrived at a team who narrowly missed out on promotion by five points so I have arrived with having a decent squad at my disposal.They were actually in top flight in the 31/32 season so that furthers my proof they are a decent team.The main concerning thing I have seen at the moment is that we have two staff at the club,myself and the chairman so I will be looking to get staff in the next few days.Not going to be signing any players until I have at least three members of the recruitment team.We are currently predicted third place by the media so hopefully we can strengthen then get a top two spot if a reserve team wins the league.This does make a change from some of the clubs I've been at where they have had no staff or players,at least I have players here!

Edited by B.W.G

1gMUSBK.jpg

AS Jeunes Tahitiens - Ligue Vini - Club Takeover - 2033/34

Season Preview - Competition Expectations

Transfers

I've made six signings so far in which I have managed to strengthen my attack in the first XI,I've also managed to get in a DL which was one of the areas missing any sort of player who can play that position.One left the club and it was a massive blow for us as Rossi was our best DC so he will be hard to replace.

Pre-Season Fixtures

Mx1srk9.png?1

Wasn't too bad of a pre-season with regards to fixtures as it shows we do have some quality players here.With exception to the last team we played,the rest of them actually play in the top flight so it was very encouraging to see this happen with a team who are not a fully cohesive unit yet.

The Team

JWi8bBB.png?1

Key Players

6XwsJkW.png?1

fA5wQqm.png?1

EIC1yOG.png?1

eiMGx6V.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I've done what the best I could during pre-season but we are still lacking massively in defenders,with three good signing (1 dr,1dc and a MC) then we will have a very good first XI for the  division.We have been made second favourite to win the title behind AS Tefana Reserves,this means that if that does happen then I will get promoted,the boards aim is top half finish so that is more then achievable with what I saw in pre-season as we did face off against some top flight teams.During the season I will need to carry on making signings to help the club progress,this is for both players and staff.However,one of my coaching positions could be full as my 36 year old striker wanted a new contract as a player/Head of Youth development!

My personal aim for this season is to get promoted so I can start proper work on surviving top flight as the team who gets promoted tends to come straight back down.I'm not interested in the Tahiti cup as we are no where near strong enough to be competing for it so that will come in either season two or three as I feel Tahiti could take me the longest to crack.

August 2033

Fixtures

o3F7fRf.png?1

League Table

hZSyYjt.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

One surprising result and one not so surprising result.The result against AS Tefana reserves was a surprise as we only had ten men for 70 minutes but a Ouvrard debut double won us the points as our defence held out.The game against Tahiti u19's wasn't a surprise as they are a terrible team who have never finished above 7th since I loaded Tahiti up,we easily could have scored six or seven in this game.I've managed to bring in another two DC's and a MC which will help massively as it gives us a better starting XI,goalkeeper position looks like it's a no go so I will be looking to get a new DR and a ST to help finishing my first XI then it will be giving the team more strength in depth.

Four league games in September,we will face off against AS Olympic Mahina,AS Vaiete,AS Aorai and AS Taiarapu Reserves.Still too early to make any comments about who I should be able to beat but AS Taiarapu reserves seem to be around the same level as Tahiti u19's as they have never finished above 6th in the league,the other teams are similar strength to ourselves so it will be a bit tricky but I'll have a better view of things at the end of the month which may give us a clue of what we need to do.

September 2033

Fixtures

JePVSa2.png?1

League Table

jeTdJKJ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A good month which saw us pick up nine points from twelve.The loss to AS Vaiete could have been avoided if my attackers could finish their chances which shows I still need to get that new striker in!We destroyed AS Taiarapu Reserves and AS Aorai but the game against AS Olympic Mahina flattered us as it was an even game,two goals five minutes from my central midfielder secured the points.We sit top of the table with a four point lead which is a very good start for us but I feel that some of the teams haven't clicked yet so things may get a but more difficult.Still need some players in but my scouts are now finding players willing to join but they just haven't been in the right position yet.

Five games in October,three league games and two cup games.In the league we will face AS Papenoo,AS Tefana Reserves and Tahiti u19's,I would like to carry on our form so far as that should keep us top but AS Papenoo are right behind us so it will be a tricky game which will probably be close as well.AS for the other two teams,AS Tefana Reserves are under achieving while Tahiti u19's are overachieving,what a weird situation.We face top flight side AS Piraé in a two legged affair in the Tahiti Cup,I'm not really expecting much from the cup this season,the board want us to be competitive so I will put out a strong team but it will be a case of wait and see what happens as promotion is my aim.

October 2033

Fixtures

KJveJ02.png?1

League Tables

EYjUtpJ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The big news was we've made three new signings,one DR,one ST and one AMR,the last one caused me to be more active with transfers as he was our only AMR who was any good,the ST and AMR have actually been capped by Tahit's u21s so they are coup for a club of our stature.The League performances were brilliant in October as we won all three comfortably as we now sit ten points clear at the top which is phenomenal for this point of the season.We also performed a cup upset as we knocked out AS Piraé,if it wasn't for a very late goal then we would have won the first leg as well but I am extremely pleased to progress as I wasn't expecting it.

Four league games in November as we face AS Olympic Mahina,AS Vaiete,AS Taiarapu Reserves and AS Aorai.I've had no real complaints so far and I am pretty confident we will still be top come end of the month.All I need to do is strengthen my goalkeeping position then the first XI will have more then enough quality to gain promotion.I think we still have to worry about disciplinary issues as we are among the worse team for discipline despite not having get stuck in on so that is concerning but luckily we've not been hit by  too many bans yet.My aim for the month is nine points.

November 2033

Fixtures

cDdJ6Yp.png?1

League Table

zmVSlqZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We won four out four which keeps us at the top of the table by ten points over AS Papenoo who also had the perfect month.Don't let the scorelines fool you as with exception of the AS Olympic Mahina,these were actually very close games but I seem to specialize in late goals or quickfire doubles as that is what happened in three games of the month.Nothing better then ruining the oppositions hard work by a moment of inspiration (or luck in the AS Vaiete game).No further signings made as the keeper I wanted who was interested in joining wants £180 per match appearance fee which I couldn't afford!

Six games in December,four of those are in the league and the other two are in the Tahiti Cup.In the league we will face AS Papenoo,AS Tefana Reserves,AS Olympic Mahina and Tahiti u19.The AS Papenoo game is the toughest and by the end of it one or both us will lose our winning streak.Tahiti u19's are rubbish,AS Olympic Mahina are doing around about expected and AS Tefana Reserves are underachieving so my aim should be nine points minimum.In the Tahiti Cup,we were given the worse possible draw as we face AS Tefana in the quarter-finals,I am not holding my breath about winning as they are Tahiti's best team by far.

December 2033

Fixtures

tkULRGI.png?1

League Table

NTUhaVU.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Our impressive league form carried on as we picked up three wins during the month as we now sit eighteen points ahead,it could have been more but the Tahiti u19 game was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.The AS Olympic Mahina and AS Tefana Reserve games were as easy as they looked whereas AS Papenoo can feel aggrieved with losing to us as the referee was nothing short of incompetent and it actually hurts to admit that as it shows they shows they should have got something.The Tahiti Cup gave us a harsh reality check as we lost 9-4 on aggregate,the first leg was nearly a full strength XI whereas the second leg saw AS Tefana make eight changed to the starting line up,to sum it up....Ouch!

2034 kicks off with four games as we face AS Vaiete,AS Aorai,AS Taiarapu Reserves an Tahiti u19.The team's morale has taken a hit after the last two games of December so I hope we can turn it around.I wish we could face Tahiti u19 first as they are terrible and they would be the perfect team to help turn things around and give the players confidence.Both AS Vaiete and AS Aorai will give us trouble as they are both good teams so I am expecting tricky games.No real aims for the month as we will be fine with whatever happens during the month.

January 2034

Fixtures

GGdd6zU.png?1

League Table

wlgxMmy.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

That wasn't exactly a great month but we still picked up seven points which keeps us at the top by eighteen points.I was worried at the end of last month that the morale may cause some problems and it did as my team didn't look like the team of the start of the season,we were lucky to get a draw against AS Aorai as they couldn't even finish their chances while we were just terrible against AS Vaiete.Luckily we had the two worse teams for our last two games of the month which has helped improve morale within the squad but injuries are taking their toll now as we without five first teamers,all of which should be back in February at some point.

Just the two games in Feburary as we face AS Tefana Reserves and AS Papenoo,I don't think the five players I'm currently missing will be ready for the AS Tefana Reserves game but I am confident about getting a result.As for the AS Papenoo game,all players should be fit unless something goes wrong in training.If we win both games then we will actually be champions so the AS Papenoo game could be a big one,just got to make sure we beat AS Tefana reserves first.

February 2034

Fixtures

aiXuahg.png?1

League Table

6myABmP.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two ups and one down for the month of February,the first one is we won both games and the second one is that this meant we clinched the Ligue Vini title and gained promotion.We beat AS Tefana Reserves with relative ease but they are having an absolute shocker this season as they had won the last six Ligue Vini titles.We had a hard fought game against AS Papenoo but a goal from Ouvrard on his return from injury clinched the title for us.The down was we lost central defender Emeric Aubry for four months which means he is ruled out for the rest of the season.To rectify this,I have bought in Bilal Aubert and Mickael Lavaud to help strengthen the central defence area so we now have decent backups in that area.

Just two games in March as we lock horns against Tahiti u19 and AS Olympic Mahina.The season now has nothing to play for as we have won the title but that doesn't mean I will go easy on my players,I want to win the remaining games of the season!

Edited by B.W.G

I don't normally post anything about youth players but for the first time since I was managing in Kiribati,I have had a youth player rated above 2* for potential ability!

z19Qx2H.png?1

MxcNYcu.png?1

As you can see,he is already rated at my 2nd best left back so he could be good for a back up role in the first team.

Edited by B.W.G

March 2034

Fixtures

viBOuDX.png?1

League Table

ZOLk1xZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The game against Tahiti U19 was a masterclass,everything went perfectly in which the entire team played their part and the 8-0 victory was fully deserved.If the game against Tahiti u19 went perfectly then the game against AS Olympic Mahina was one where everything went wrong as we had injuries,a red card,a missed penalty and to top it off,they scored in the third minute of injury time.At least that game means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.I didn't realise my contract was coming to an end but I've agreed a new one year deal so it will currently end in 2035.

Three games in April as we face off against AS Vaiete,AS Aorai and AS Taiarapu Reserves.The clubs new hot prospect Maxence Renaud will make his full debut against AS Vaiete as Lebreton is suspended after being sent off.We've been in good form recently with exception to the last game so I don't see why we can't go this month unbeaten.

April 2034

Fixtures

4xqx4E1.png?1

League Table

Xgu8q9t.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Three wins from three as it was the perfect month for us as we wind down the season.The only misleading thing from this month was the scoreline between ourselves and AS Vaiete as there should have been no way we won by only one goal as we could have easily won by five or six.The other games were straight forward with no problems.The highlight of the month was Maxence Renaud,the 16 year old was only going to start the AS Vaiete game as Lebreton was suspended but due to a unfortunate accident,Lebreton was ruled out up to seven weeks due to knee ligament damage received in training.Renaud has covered brilliantly and has two assists from three games.

May gives us our last game of the season as we face AS Papenoo,I want to finish the season off with a win as I want to leave the division with a good result as I don't want to come back to this division any time soon!

May 2034

Fixtures

ceZZWlt.png?1

League Table

85H2zcZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What to say about this game,2-1 down and score three times,two of which are late in injury time to literally steal the win from underneath AS Papenoo's noses.This was a brilliant way to end the season!

A end of season update will follow.However,there may be no guarantee that I will still be here next season as five of the nine clubs in top flight have managers who have not renewed their contract,these include AS Tefana and AS Venus who are two of the big four in Tahiti.AS Tefana would be an amazing one to get as they will be playing in Tahiti's Super Cup as they did a league and cup double.

1gMUSBK.jpg

AS Jeunes Tahitiens - Ligue Vini - End of Season - 2033/34

Transfers

Made a lot of transfers as we had a very thin squad which wasn't as strong as I liked it so I bought in players to strengthen the first XI,the players who came in later during the season were for backup to give us depth in the team.Two of the three players who left under my management were devastating blows as I really wanted to keep Rossi and Delannoy,I did offer these two players improved contracts but they decided to move.

Season Review

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Ligue Vini - Winners

u4e8rR0.png?1

Surprisingly made easy work of it as I was expecting a lot better from AS Tefana Reserves who had up until this point won six consecutive Ligue Vini titles.We were top of the table from the second game of the season so it's not like it was very close,we set new records for points and goals as well as continuing my run for a new record in worse discipline,we finished with 87 yellow cards and 7 red cards which beat the previous record by 32 yellow cards and 3 red cards!This performance was good for this level but we will need to step it up to make an impact in top flight.

Tahiti Cup - Quarter-Finals

sHruK2e.png?1

In the second round we had our first games in the cup and made upset as we knocked out top flight side AS Piraé 7-4 on aggregate.We then moved onto the quarter finals where we faced the AS Tefana who are the biggest team in Tahiti,they gave us a taste of reality when they beat us 6-2 in the first leg which we were only missing two players from it being my strongest XI,we would lose the tie 9-4 on aggregate....ouch!

Players,Stats and Awards

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

1pVKogA.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We made a lot of changes to the team with regards to transfers so I feel fortunate we made a really good start even though the squad wasn't fully cohesive and not fully familiar with the tactic.We made short work of the league but the Tahiti Cup gave us a taste of what's to come with regards to being in the top four teams in Tahiti.AS Tefana,AS Dragon,AS Vénus and AS Central Sport,these are the big four who will cause nightmares as they stand above the rest of their league.If I can find the right players then I see no reason why this team can't stay up with relative ease,the quality of the lower teams in top flight is only slightly higher then what I currently have in my team so I know we can be competitive.The only downside is that gaining promotion seems to be a curse as only one team as survived the first season in top flight after promotion but this team can be the second if the team can stay together.

Honestly I am not sure that I will be here next season,like Solomon Islands,the semi-pro teams tend to take part in a managerial merry go round as there isn't really any protection from other clubs taking other managers.This is what happened in Solomon Island when I took over at Solomon Warriors after being in charge of Malaita Kingz.If I'm still in charge of Jeunes then my aim is between fifth and eighth as ninth is the relegation spot.If I end up at a club like AS Tefana or AS Vénus then I have to be pushing for the title.If I end up at one of the teams between 5th and 8th then my aim will be fifth with trying to close the gap on the top four.Quite a complicated situation!

2024/25   Weloy Strikers    Micronesia       YFA Island Wide League   1st       N/A            N/A           177      Won Title!
2032/33  Solomon Warriors  Solomon Islands      Telekom S-League      1st      Winners       Winners        4,343     Won Treble
2033/34     AS Jeunes         Tahiti              Ligue Vini          1st      Quarters        N/A           233      Promotion 

56LNx38.png

AS Tefana - Division Fédérale - Club Takeover - 2034/35

The Offer

0YZICsj.png?1

Club Background

NxKVsIw.png?1

The Team

tC6nG1b.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

This is actually a very good setup I've walked into,even though it's a relatively small squad of players,there is a lot of talent in the team which isn't too much of a surprise as they did do a treble last season.A further plus is that they had additional staff here,there was an assistant manager,a coach,a chief scout and a normal scout so it only needs a few additions to it.I've already worked out what the weakest areas are so it's a case of scouting and getting the right player in,if we get the transfers right then there is no reason that the club can't do a back to back treble.Pre-Season should be pretty quick as there isn't a lot that needs to be changed.

56LNx38.png

AS Tefana - Division Fédérale - Pre-Season - 2034/35

Season Preview - Board Expectations

Transfers

Just the two players in as they strengthen central midfield and the wings which were two of the weaker areas.Mollard is costing us £450p/w so is an expensive free transfer but he is regarded as the third best player from Tahiti (he is behind Pillaud and Reymond who I had while managing Solomon warriors).We have quite a strong team so I wouldn't expect to see much else as the reserves are more then useful for backup.

Pre-Season Fixtures

9GbtIQo.png?1

Nothing too serious for pre-season as it was to get used to the tactic I will be using as well as gain some fitness for the new season.

The Team

FZ3R866.png?1

Key Players

XuTxung.png?1

fxEdE5s.png?1

3uys9DZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We had a pretty easy pre-season which had no major problems.We managed to add a few backroom staff to help the club a bit better with regard to training and recruiting only the best players possible.Only the two players came in as we have a very good team with regards to ability,I would like to sign another MC as I feel we are lacking in that area as I only have two natural players for that position as the two after that are accomplished,I also would like a ST who has a good rating for an advanced forward as I can easily give whoever I sign additional training.My defence isn't the strongest but a decent full back would cost me at least £20k which is something I may do but it will depend on the scouts rating.

My aim for this season is a clean sweep of league,Tahiti Cup and Champions Cup.This team has the quality to do it but that doesn't mean we can slack off as there are four very good teams in this league so it should at least be competitive.We are slight favourites to win the league but according to the media dream XI,AS Dragon have the better XI with five players being selected so it shows the quality will be close at the top so I am expecting the league to split into parts.Hopefully we can make this season a memorable one.

Edited by B.W.G

August 2034

Fixtures

wlWZbpN.png?1

League Table

0tPBSrn.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

One trophy down,two to go!We beat AS Dragon in the Champions Cup in what was a hard fought game as two goals in the last ten minutes helped secure a 3-2 victory.We made the perfect start to the league campaign as we won all four matches but with exception to the AS Piraé game (they were beyond terrible),all these games were tough.Three goals in two minutes helped secure victory over AS Manu Ura,while the AS Central Sport game was nearly a disaster as we won 2-0 but they did have nine men and missed a penalty.Bordes actually came off the bench in the 55th minute to save us.

Four games in September,we face off against AS Dragon,AS Vénus,AS Excelsior (TAH) and AS Taiarapu.AS Dragon actually nearly beat us in the Champions Cup so I know they will be tough while AS Vénus are unbeaten which shows they can be a tricky side to face.Not as bothered by AS Excelsior and AS Taiarapu as they are two of the weaker teams in the league so we should beat them.My aim is eight points from September.